01 Silverado, 4-10-13, sundown goodness inside!

Update time!

Thanks to Coleman, the owner of AudioTechnix.. I don't have to buy anymore deadener! Lol. I entered the contest on here to win some deadening and I won a 25 sq ft pack of 60 mil deadener I will be using it to do the back wall, and roof of the truck. Everywhere else has already been double layered in AT 60 mil.

Also, chick back in Dallas is going to buy my iPad 2 when I get back for $400.... LMFAO, it's a iPad 2 16gb wifi+3G. Ever since the new ones came out the prices have plummeted on Craigslist for them, but anyways.. Means ill only have to pay $60 to get the iPad Mini 16gb wifi+4g. I will be getting a black one, to match what will be my black dash.

Alpine PDX 4.150 is in Oklahoma City, bout an hour and a half from me.. Should be delivered Tuesday. I'm leaving college to go home this Friday, thank GOD, there's nothing to do here... Lol, will be home till the 25th.. I've got about $1000 worth of rims and tail lights, headlights, grills, etc etc to black out from people contacting me on CL. This will give me my funding for the rest of the build and pay off some insurance I owe for the truck to my mom that's been helping me while I'm in college.

Gonna be ordering some Alphadamp CCF to silence my truck, and while I'm home I want to atleast build my amp rack. Ill try and do a design for what I'm thinking on the computer tomorrow and post it on here but basically I'm putting my extra 110AH battery, AQ2200, and PDX 4.150 behind the driver seat, gonna show off the AQ's guts as well.. With some LEDs!

More updates as I get the amp, iPad. Cash, etc! Stay tuned

Looking forward to this build. Tuned in.

Thanks bro, I can't wait to get back to Dallas this weekend to make some $. As of right now ill be doing 2 cars on Saturday, should bring me around $400 in one day, followed by a busy Sunday, it's gonna be interesting for sure.

Really nice work man!

Thanks bro! I've been watching your Build, sexy Crescendo 3500s you just got, always loved the look of those amps, keep up the good work yourself!

Nice looking build man, I'm tuned in! I would be more than interested to hear this bad boy with 4 8's in it. I am going to be switching over to some 8's when I rebuild my system sooner or later. I am up in the metroplex for school. Nice to see another north Texas member on here!

2005 Dodge Ram 1500 Regular CabPioneer MVH-P7300Orion 800.4Planet Audio Big Bang series 6.5 componentsJL G17002 Diamond Audio D610D4's

Build log

women drivers no survivors

Nice looking build man, I'm tuned in! I would be more than interested to hear this bad boy with 4 8's in it. I am going to be switching over to some 8's when I rebuild my system sooner or later. I am up in the metroplex for school. Nice to see another north Texas member on here!

Thanks bro, what school are you going too? and ill give ya a demo just HMU!

Noticed the ECU Tigers sticker, so your over in Ada? I spent like half my younger years childhood at a doctors office over there, Dr. Tawfik Z Ramadan over on Arlington street!

Next time I'm over that way/down in Sulphur, I'm gonna have to message you so I can get a demo of the SA's when you get their mean asses put in :D

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Archived