01 Silverado, 4-10-13, sundown goodness inside!

It doesn't take 3 days to upload

We want to see pic!!

Where you at nao!?

I'm here

I was going to take 3 days lol

But since we asked you posted....

Nice job its looking good I wish I've done some Fiberglas before so I can give some constructive criticism

Loblol

And I'm always a good listener for constructive criticism.

I was down in Austin until about 4:00 am yesterday. Haha. Back up in the Metroplex now. You're home next weekend for burfday chit right?

Hell no ill be in this shithole:( my bday is Friday too it'd be fun as hell if I was home.

i want to see more pics of this. man i need to work on some more fiberglass stuff. but no one around here wants to pay :stfu:

I'm gonna take some pics today and ill post me up. When I get back to Dallas on the 13th or so I'm gonna wrap the entire door, should be clean, they look ugly as he'll right now lol

Doors look sweet! Shortwide, I'm about an hour and a half from both you and murderlanche. We could all meet up here in Duncan and swap demos : D yall can't embarass me so much though.... ;)

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

It doesn't take 3 days to upload

We want to see pic!!

Where you at nao!?

I'm here

I was going to take 3 days lol

But since we asked you posted....

Nice job its looking good I wish I've done some Fiberglas before so I can give some constructive criticism

Loblol

And I'm always a good listener for constructive criticism.

I was down in Austin until about 4:00 am yesterday. Haha. Back up in the Metroplex now. You're home next weekend for burfday chit right?

Hell no ill be in this shithole:( my bday is Friday too it'd be fun as hell if I was home.

i want to see more pics of this. man i need to work on some more fiberglass stuff. but no one around here wants to pay :stfu:

I'm gonna take some pics today and ill post me up. When I get back to Dallas on the 13th or so I'm gonna wrap the entire door, should be clean, they look ugly as he'll right now lol

Damn, I thought I remembered you saying you were coming back to Dallas for your birthday weekend. That sucks man.

On a side note, your door pods look really great! Props for that especially since it was your first time glassing!

If you get back down here on the 13th I will have to stop through Dallas on my way home from school and swap demo's with you. (even though my system isn't anything special right now.)

2005 Dodge Ram 1500 Regular CabPioneer MVH-P7300Orion 800.4Planet Audio Big Bang series 6.5 componentsJL G17002 Diamond Audio D610D4's

Build log

women drivers no survivors

Damn, I thought I remembered you saying you were coming back to Dallas for your birthday weekend. That sucks man.

On a side note, your door pods look really great! Props for that especially since it was your first time glassing!

If you get back down here on the 13th I will have to stop through Dallas on my way home from school and swap demo's with you. (even though my system isn't anything special right now.)

Genially my second time but my first where I actually had tools and somewhat knew what I was doing lol

I should be able too, not FOR sure but I should be able to get back, probably on the 13th.

Lol I'd be down for it if I ever get over that direction

Doors look sweet! Shortwide, I'm about an hour and a half from both you and murderlanche. We could all meet up here in Duncan and swap demos : D yall can't embarass me so much though.... ;)

I'd definitely be down for that, not too far for 2 demos

Right on man. I don't think I am done with school until the 15th. I really don't remember though.

2005 Dodge Ram 1500 Regular CabPioneer MVH-P7300Orion 800.4Planet Audio Big Bang series 6.5 componentsJL G17002 Diamond Audio D610D4's

Build log

Right on man. I don't think I am done with school until the 15th. I really don't remember though.

Sweet. Ill make sure to be back by then if at all possible, and I met a guy that lives here in Ada on Caraudio.com, he's got tools so I'm gonna buy wood, cut everything out and partially assemble it here so when I get back its basically already done. Hell yeah! So maybe you will be able to hear it when you come back

your truck is sick tuned in

Thanks for the kind words brother! I couldn't get any good pics of the door pods today (shitty weather) but I will get some within the next few days and post them for you guys, the doors look like shit because of paint and whatnot but once they are covered they should look pretty good

Sweet. Ill make sure to be back by then if at all possible, and I met a guy that lives here in Ada on Caraudio.com, he's got tools so I'm gonna buy wood, cut everything out and partially assemble it here so when I get back its basically already done. Hell yeah! So maybe you will be able to hear it when you come back

Sweet tits!! It's always nice to have a place to work! I hate living in my apartment up here simply because I don't have access to a garage. So I usually have to wait until I'm back in Austin to do any big work.

Build log

Sweet tits!! It's always nice to have a place to work! I hate living in my apartment up here simply because I don't have access to a garage. So I usually have to wait until I'm back in Austin to do any big work.

ahh yeah i know whatcha mean,

its my birthday bitches! so that means more money for the build! i might be getting a 3500 soon :popcorn:

heres a vid, its raw and uncut but atleast you get an idea of how loud the mids and highs are..

http://youtu.be/V0jj3loPSAI

enjoy!

Archived