Ite so right now I have a SI/DO flowmaster super 10 with turndowns right behind where the cab ends. Well, I've been thinking about getting an upgrade for Christmas. Do y'all think headers with true duals and super 44s dumped would sound deeper than headers with true duals and super 10s with pipe running out to 45 degree bends at the back? I like the super 10 sound but I think true duals and headers might be asking for a ticket.

2001 Dodge Ram

Kenwood Deck

Pioneer speakers

i was running super 40 and never got a ticket.. on my 454 bbc i have true dual with 40 series and i have not been stopped for being loud and i live in Cali where the laws are more strict.. the main thing about it is not flooring it all the time. if you floor it then yes cops will hear it and will get you but not because of the loudness, it will be because of how fast you take off. i think they call it exhibition of speed since youre not speeding yet.. what im saying is be smart when you drive and you wont get trouble

i think 10s are louder but the others are deeper...i am running a single 10 with hiflow cat and stock headers, sounds loud but kinda hollow, i miss the deep sound...i was also thinking of upgrading headers

i like the delta flow 40's supper 40 are loud but its not deep..

super 40 sound like delta flow 40 sound with headers

50 series are more mellow which is why i will go with them on my 454 bbc

i think 10s are louder but the others are deeper...i am running a single 10 with hiflow cat and stock headers, sounds loud but kinda hollow, i miss the deep sound...i was also thinking of upgrading headers

thats becasue its a flowmaster... they ALL sound like that

headers will make it louder..

look into dynomax racebullets or some pypes mufflers

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

yeah, i like the sound of my super 10. I still have a stock cat and stock manifold. My last truck had stock headers, no cats, and true dual 40 delta flows. It sounded good, but my new setup is much louder. I just want a deep and throaty sound thats prolly kissing the line of beautiful and obnoxious lol

2001 Dodge Ram

Kenwood Deck

Pioneer speakers

My cousin just switched from a super 10 to a magnaflow on his '12 ram and it sounds 100 times better. All of the flowmaster mufflers sound like shit though in my opinion.

2011 Chevy Camaro
Pioneer AVH-P1400
AA Mayhem 12
Audioque 3500D.1
Knu 1/0

2000 Chevy Silverado

2 Sundown SA-15's

1 American Bass 200.1

Sky High 1/0

Stock Electrical..... FTL!

Archived