so ive had the phone for 4 days now and last night it fell one foot and landed right on the face and cracked the screen not bad but enough to piss me off and make me crazy. i just came from a inspire 4g that was missing part of the screen. i have the att insurance and its 199 to get a new (refurbished) one. i was just wondering if i should do that or try and find someone that can replace the screen for cheaper. thanks for the help.

This might work!

just watched this tried to do this with my inspire since my brothers crapped out on him and i just totally failed taking his apart lol. and also im still within the 14 days they give you is there any deal i could do to try and get a different new one

Not sure if there's a deal you can make with them but I know when i first got an android phone, Verizon had that 14 day thing like you said and its to trade in your phone for a different phone at no cost or pay the difference. Not sure why they want 199$ to replace it if you have insurance for the phone.

Not sure if there's a deal you can make with them but I know when i first got an android phone, Verizon had that 14 day thing like you said and its to trade in your phone for a different phone at no cost or pay the difference. Not sure why they want 199$ to replace it if you have insurance for the phone.

but i dont think the 14 days includes cracked phones lol from what i read its only if you dont like the phone. and its due to the tier group its in they go from like 100 to 150 to 199 idk what to do. should i call samsung instead have any of you that cracked your phone done that?

Just get a Note 2 :)

My POS Bass machine-
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22's
Bed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD
4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)
4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers
6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters
2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets
1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line Driver
All Audiotechnix Power wire
1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator
1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rear
Air Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspension
If your still reading this GFY.......

6iW2jaE_zpsb3084721.png

This Limited Warranty does not cover: (a) defects or damage resulting from accident, misuse, abnormal use, abnormal conditions, improper storage, exposure to liquid, moisture, dampness, sand or dirt, neglect, or unusual physical, electrical or electromechanical stress; (B ) scratches, dents and cosmetic damage, unless caused by SAMSUNG;

Doesn't look like samsung will cover it in a warranty either.

I'd 2nd what Twisted said about the note!

Just get a Note 2 :)

if only i had the money like you haha. but idk if i can like put a screen protector on it and try and hide it from att or what lol. im just beyond furious right now and the fact ive only had it for 4 days and gotta shell out another 200 dollars for another one just makes me wanna cry haha.

A Case and screen protector is your friend. I have never broken a phone before *knocks on wood*. I drop my current phone all the time (HTC Sensation 4G), I've even dropped it off a 6 foot tall ladder onto concrete, and the worst that happened was my aftermarket case came apart and it snapped back together.

*New vehicle and system coming soon.*

I was told by best buy that whoever they normally send phones to to repair them won't replace gs3 screens cuz it is too difficult or something

They had to give me a whole new phone, but maybe you can find a way to replace the screen good luck bro!

I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before

Archived