Jump to content

Throw me ideas on how to better insulate my house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm in West Oakland. Basically on the border of the Hill District. It's the ghetto but everyone in the immediate area is cool. And yeah, it was hard as shit to get him (the landlord) to do anything about a leaking ceiling a few weeks ago. Cheap as hell. I'm going to check if we have access to the attic anywhere- I don't see why we wouldn't. But stuff over the windows and some Great Stuff have been on my mind.

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

Posted

I just wanted to add: Great stuff wasn't invented for cars :)

Keep the gaps closed, and still air is one of the best isolating products, so the blanket hint really work, or even just some plastic foil.

Woofer: 12" Phase Linear Aliante Limited

Mids & highs: DLS Ultimate 5 1/4"

Amp: Audison VRX 6.420

HU: Sony CDX-C90R

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3009 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...