fordf250 Posted November 6, 2012 Report Posted November 6, 2012 Anyone know of good online ged programs? »Yonik«
CaPRiCEx383 Posted November 6, 2012 Report Posted November 6, 2012 Anyone know of good online ged programs? x2. I was thinking of enrolling in some local classes tomorrow. 90 Nissan 240sx Avic z-140bh Audison SR4 Audison Voce 6.5s CDT es-20 tweeters Sundown 1500v3 (2) DD 9510's 3 cube box 2 6" aeros XS Power D2400 & Xp950 Skyhigh/Knukonceptz/Rockford Fosgate wiring More Coming Soon.. Check my builds below. 97 Civic Hatch Build 86 Caprice Build you can pick up a chick in a car... I think it'd be hard to roll up mackin on a broad sittin on a sundown. My opinion
KillaCam Posted November 10, 2012 Report Posted November 10, 2012 Fairly sure all those are fake/scams. I spent a lot of time looking those up and researching, none seemed to be legit. They could help you as a way to study but I don't think you can earn a true GED online. I ended up going to a community college to get my GED I got a good refreshment on the material then took the test. It was easy as fawk too. And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. B5 Passat Build Log
fordf250 Posted November 10, 2012 Author Report Posted November 10, 2012 Thats why ive been iffy with most of the online ged sites, the only problem i have with going to a community college here is that i cant seem to find one that i can work with schedule wise or any other school for that matter and i dont want to quit my job. How long did you take to complete your ged? »Yonik«
KillaCam Posted November 10, 2012 Report Posted November 10, 2012 It took me about 4 months because the instructors were unorganized as hell. Had to take a series of placement tests. I passed and they said I was all set up to just take the GED exam. Lo and behold they lost the results to the placement tests. So I had to retake the tests and then they once again said I could just take the exam. Nope... They set me up in some class for a month before I could go and take the final test. It really shouldn't take you that long. IIRC back up in Michigan they could just pay the money and go take the test without any of the extra bullshit. And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. B5 Passat Build Log
certifiednut Posted November 10, 2012 Report Posted November 10, 2012 i have a few friends that took online ged classes through the local community college. Almost all of them have online courses these days. Good luck! these orphans aren't going to feast on themselves
KillaCam Posted November 10, 2012 Report Posted November 10, 2012 i have a few friends that took online ged classes through the local community college. Almost all of them have online courses these days. Good luck! Doubt it, and no they don't. Edit: Like I said, maybe study classes. But you CANNOT take the GED online. If a place says you can then it is a scam. And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. B5 Passat Build Log
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.