My buddies Hot Rod/V-Dub Shop NEW VID 2nd PAGE!

HatersGonnaHate

Little bit of an update....

Josh got an email from discovery channel last week to see if he was interested in a tv show for a build off between him and the guys from Gas Monkey Garage.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

I believe he's planning on it. He's talking to a few of the people that he's built with in the recent years to see if they're up for the challenge, then he's gonna send them a response. Currently... It's just him doing the work lol. So if he were to battle, it would be him, taking on a branded and recognized shop in Texas.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Hell yea man, I know he's pretty fucking stoked about it!

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Fuck yeah. That would be sick to watch. I miss shows like that

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

Sounds like a sweet deal he got! Hopefully he can do it.

Also, small world. Was randomly going through facebook a while back, and one of my buddies that moved to VA Beach last year (I think? Timing could be off) is actually friends with this guy and posted pictures of some cars this guy has done haha.

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

Ha, no shit! It is a pretty small world though. Never know who you're gonna run into around here.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

• 4 months later...

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Archived