Sonic Electronix

so, i woke up this morning and.......

I have train horns hooked to my alarm... Works well!!

That and being well known in my area helps also. Lol

LOL I bet anyone who tries breaking in your truck leaves a trail of shit behind.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

I have train horns hooked to my alarm... Works well!!

That and being well known in my area helps also. Lol

LOL I bet anyone who tries breaking in your truck leaves a trail of shit behind.

no ones tried.. yet, but i have 16gallons of air ( and compressors will start running once tanks under 165psi) so they are loud and will be heard lol

im lucky enough to live in a good neighbourhood, i can leave my windows down keys in ignition and a neighbour would either A. call me and let me know or B put my windows up and bring me my keys

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

Fucking bitches nothing pisses me off more, i had a NSv1 18" and a beefy ass box, i got back from a delivery, not even 30 min later i took out garbages amd hopped in my car and my box was gone!!!! They left my skar1500.1 , my wallet full of cash on my front seat, my hatch was the only thing that couldnt lock, i found my sub kicked in and a shifted motor 20 yards away in the weeds, but thats fixed now with two pad locks and a hidden alarm under my 500+lbs box. I hate the feeling, helplessness and pure anger. Thieves are the worst pieces of shit there are. They should be put away for 10+ years for pulling that shit, most of us on here put weeks/ months into our builds.

On 2/27/2013 at 9:21 AM, Swordlordboy1234 said:

Who needs electrical! It's a bc3500... They make power out of hopes and dreams of children

1990 Oldsmobile  Cuttlas Cruiser- New build coming soon!!B47FCE3C-8667-408C-8884-8393C4DAE824-1875-000002C58366462A.jpg

Damn thats shitty. I always feel like people are going to break into my truck and steal my shit. I did like fox did, I got my train horns wired up to my new viper alarm. I hope you can get your stuff back.

damnit man! its more than just theft it's violation.

things are never the same in your head after a breakin. its a total mindfuck.

somehow I hope you get your stuff back.

sorry that your part of this club now....

I totally agree with the whole mind fuck thing. Long story short I walked out to my Dsm when I had it to find some black dude struggling to get out of my car 10 feet in front of me bc I had a cage. I don't even know he was in my car bc my windows were stupid dark.

I wa frozen, I didnt comprehend what was happening til he was out running.

Well as I was running after him I see 2 other dudes at the end of the alley which I assume were with him so I stopped.

Never know who has a gun or some bullshit. Noone can fight anymore bc lemme tell you if I'd have caught him I'd probably be in jail.

Well since then it really make you question or stereotype people just so you don't have your hard earned shit taken again.

Stole my girlfriends wallet an keys out f her car as we were unloading groceries and got MY keys out of her center console to get into mine.

150.1 @ 38hz142.3 @ 20hz (windows down)Only 2 batteries

man im sorry for your loss. that sucks. id be so pissed.

My answer to theft.. Buy 50 pound + subs and screw them in with a special drive pattern. put them in a big ass box and make sure there is only 1 tricky way to get the box out which would be impossible for 1 person to do. :)

my subs would be impossible for the average theif to steal. amps and speakers or deck, well i have stock deck. speakers are cheap.

but i am sorry for your loss man, figure out a way to track those a holes down.

Hell yea. can't steal something you can't actually carry or even get out of the vehicle.

2000 FORD EXPEDITION EDDIE BAUER

current system

(1) Pioneer DEH P8300UB

(2) Massive audio nx4 mids and highs amps

(2) Soundstream sst-654N

(2) Soundstream sm-654N

(4) Soundstream sme-574P

(4) Massive audio ct1-a aluminum dome tweeters

(4) soundstream sst-05 bullet tweeters

(2) Soundstream x3.182 subs

(1) Cactus Sounds k5

XS power batts

Mechman alt

Fucking bitches nothing pisses me off more, i had a NSv1 18" and a beefy ass box, i got back from a delivery, not even 30 min later i took out garbages amd hopped in my car and my box was gone!!!! They left my skar1500.1 , my wallet full of cash on my front seat, my hatch was the only thing that couldnt lock, i found my sub kicked in and a shifted motor 20 yards away in the weeds, but thats fixed now with two pad locks and a hidden alarm under my 500+lbs box. I hate the feeling, helplessness and pure anger. Thieves are the worst pieces of shit there are. They should be put away for 10+ years for pulling that shit, most of us on here put weeks/ months into our builds.

Yea he probably did that once he couldn't carry it anymore. got frustrated and took it out on the sub and enclosure. Yea gotta keep your awareness up with your valueables.

2000 FORD EXPEDITION EDDIE BAUER

current system

(1) Pioneer DEH P8300UB

(2) Massive audio nx4 mids and highs amps

(2) Soundstream sst-654N

(2) Soundstream sm-654N

(4) Soundstream sme-574P

(4) Massive audio ct1-a aluminum dome tweeters

(4) soundstream sst-05 bullet tweeters

(2) Soundstream x3.182 subs

(1) Cactus Sounds k5

XS power batts