WTB: Nintendo 64

IBleedMusick

Not deter your efforts but what do you hate about the emualtor? I us it on my PC with an Xbox 360 controller and its PERFECT built in game genie and all! I do play on my main TV though so I can understand the complaint if you are trying to use it on a regualr pc monitor at a desk.

For me it just doesn't feel the same. Mine is hooked up to my TV and all and I just don't like it looks great, plays great but just not the same lol. I miss blowing the cartridge and smacking them around lol. You know that moment you have when cutting corners just doesnt cut it. Plus I have a SNES/NES setup that I love and works just really prefer to get my N64 back.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

Not deter your efforts but what do you hate about the emualtor? I us it on my PC with an Xbox 360 controller and its PERFECT built in game genie and all! I do play on my main TV though so I can understand the complaint if you are trying to use it on a regualr pc monitor at a desk.

For me it just doesn't feel the same. Mine is hooked up to my TV and all and I just don't like it looks great, plays great but just not the same lol. I miss blowing the cartridge and smacking them around lol. You know that moment you have when cutting corners just doesnt cut it. Plus I have a SNES/NES setup that I love and works just really prefer to get my N64 back.

cool, yeah, i can appreciate the whole nostalgia thing.

**blowing them through your shirt helps too!

CURRENT SYSTEM:

• Alternator:
    1. Stock alt on mids/highs
    2. Isolated DC Power 270 SP - Charging @ 16.8v
  • Batteries: (2) XS D1400s
  • Power Cable: Double Runs of 1/0 KNU Kolossus Fleks
  • Headunit: 80-PRS
  • Sub Amp: DC 5.0k
  • Subwoofers: 2 RE MT 15s /PSI dual .7ohm recones
  • Subwoofer Enclosure: 9.1cubes @ 32hz - brutal.
  • Mids & Highs Amp: CT125.4
  • Active Components:
    • Mids RE XXX 6.5c
    • Highs - 3 RE XXX tweeters per side(A pillar)
  • Noise Control: Damplifier Pro all over the cab.

Build Log

If you do business with me please leave feedback here: FEEDBACK THREAD

Highest Legal Score: 151.0 db
Highest Musical 30 Second Average: 151.6 db

cool, yeah, i can appreciate the whole nostalgia thing.

**blowing them through your shirt helps too!

:rofl: So many tricks of the trade used to make those games work.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

Archived