Jump to content

Blown morel elate mid range , need replacements


guimond47

Recommended Posts

Posted

I have one blown morel elate mid range that i need replacement. It 160 watt rms 4" mid driver. I was wondering if their was another great bran mid driver that would be a good replacement. Like a focal or something not as pricy as a morel driver thanks

Orion 2500D , 2-10" alpine type X. Custom enclosure,
Alpine amp for mids and highs.
Working on a center channel ATM

Posted

I found morel mr 55 mid to replace my cdm-54's and yea sound quality is a must but i belive the mr 55 arent the same as cdm-54's if some one can verify

Orion 2500D , 2-10" alpine type X. Custom enclosure,
Alpine amp for mids and highs.
Working on a center channel ATM

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1013 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...