Sign in to follow this  
donberto

port/tuning question

if your net airspace and tuning frequency on the torres calc. meet dc's specs how will port width affect sound?

there is a chance you get port noise but i doubt it with it being 15 inches tall

again just build it when i started building boxes there was not audio fourms we had to do it with trial and error you learn SOOOO much more testing out your own theroys and ideas then blindly following what people say on the net

• Like 1

chill man. no one can give me a definitive answer, gosh

definitive answer no one can tell you there are to many varibles they can only give ya BEST guess

gosh

thanks. I have messed around with this shit since 95. Just don't want to keep building and building. Very limited space in my company truck. Sorry for the hassle. The 46 hz ain't cutting it.

team bassick I built it,carpeted it, and installed it, and GOSH it pounds, way better than 50 hz tuning, down to 33.5 and 0 port noise, thanks

154359_4927841077377_10083212_n.jpgyeah the first specs I got from Dc that was the tuning for the vent, just wasn't there, rebuilt with tuning down at 35.5 and is way better.