So I Have A Cat Problem . . .

don't know if he's exactly 200, feels like it. he takes me out when i wrestle with him! haha, the pic is there.

No way! I have 3 Black labs and thy stand the just below my stomach and im 6 Foot tall and they weight in at 91, 96, and the other one is 100lbs

Love the redneck statement, but chances are you kill this one, many more will appear to do unrepairable damage to your truck. Life is more precious than $$$, as little as that life may be. Well thats my lesson for today, good luck with it all.

well i can agree with that. I'll look into animal control and see how difficult it would be to get him under control. Last thing I want to do is have to crawl under the house to find a dead cat. Excellent points ladies and gentlemen.

you got dogs catch the cat and throw it in the back with the dogs done deal if your dogs are kinda old and slow tie the cat up lol

or if you dont want to kill it after a few shots with a bb/pellet gun it wont come back

HAYES CATS :angry:

Thats completely WRONG. Should do that with your ass!

No way! I have 3 Black labs and thy stand the just below my stomach and im 6 Foot tall and they weight in at 91, 96, and the other one is 100lbs

i say that, i have no idea. My neighbors is well over 200, and that's seems to be the easiest to base my guess on. . I haven't taken my labs to the vet in a while to get em weighed. I guess he's a bit over 100. idk

My mom feeds a small pack of about 5 stray cats by placing a food dish on the front door mat. Most of the time they're neutral, sometimes the fight, they sure piss me off.. They act like they own my front yard. Some day I'm going to wait until they're all in my yard and I'll shoot at them with a roman candle.

My mom feeds a small pack of about 5 stray cats by placing a food dish on the front door mat. Most of the time they're neutral, sometimes the fight, they sure piss me off.. They act like they own my front yard. Some day I'm going to wait until they're all in my yard and I'll shoot at them with a roman candle.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

holy crap, i love it. There is someone probably as pissed as I am

With that kind of statement, it soulds like the cover on your avatar came out way before you were born.

Doing shit like that is just wrong.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

a STRAY CAT problem (not the one you are thinking of)!

well simply put, this cat for the last 3 days has decided to sleep on top of my truck. well that is all well and good, except for the fact that my truck from tip of the hood to back of the bed cover is scratched to HELL. aside from the work I'm going to have to put into to fix these scratches, what should I do to get rid of said cat. Shooting it seems reasonable, mixing something with cat food and putting it on the truck would be easy. Keep in mind this is a stray cat that has been hanging around my house for a few weeks, even though I have 4 dogs. So yea what should I do? (also little bastard has set my alarm off twice at 4 am causing me to run outside in a sleepy, drunken, raving manner and bust my ass on my ice covered steps. yea i'm pissed.

this is what I use to get rid of stray cats..I hate them..

100_8141.jpg

100_8137.jpg