akrja_07 Posted November 12, 2012 Report Posted November 12, 2012 http://www.audiosavings.com/products/Car-Speakers/Cadence-US553-5.25-150w-RMS-2-Way-Woven-Speakers--Crossovers/US553.aspx seriously considering these!! the price is incredible! I have never had a "component set" with crossovers and all, i have always just ran full range and un amped. so would this be a good starter set? just looking for some input. thanks! 2001 Chevy Silverado Ext. cab - Kenwood KIV-BT901 - 2x 12" DC Audio level 3 m2D1 in 4.2 cuft. @29Hz. - DC Audio 2.0k - Alpine Type-X components - US Amps USA-4300x - XS Power D4700 - Bosch 145a alternator
Lbox88 Posted November 12, 2012 Report Posted November 12, 2012 I have the 2 way 6.5 components and they seem pretty good to me. The only complaint I have is the tweeters are a little harsh, so I have to use the HU EQ to filter down everything over 8k a little bit. UBL | Build Log
akrja_07 Posted November 13, 2012 Author Report Posted November 13, 2012 well, i just won a set of these in 4x6 for the rear of my truck on ebay for $23. so with these two combined purchases i could do my front and rear, matching, for $63!! Not bad, i think im going to give these a try!! 2001 Chevy Silverado Ext. cab - Kenwood KIV-BT901 - 2x 12" DC Audio level 3 m2D1 in 4.2 cuft. @29Hz. - DC Audio 2.0k - Alpine Type-X components - US Amps USA-4300x - XS Power D4700 - Bosch 145a alternator
wellington Posted November 16, 2012 Report Posted November 16, 2012 those 6kits are $60 on ebay right now. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Cadence-CWM6KIT-6-5-200-Watt-Component-Car-Speakers-Aluminum-Cones-Silk-Dome-/300682869219?pt=Car_Speakers&hash=item46021879e3&vxp=mtr http://www.onlinecar...CFSXZQgodah8Avg I think I got mine for $60 or $65 a while back. The crossover boxes are junk and 2 of them fell apart on me. A cop heard them from a decent ways away. And they aren't bad for a first time set. 2010 HHR LT - DNX 6160 - sony xec-700 - sony xm-4040 for door mids - XM-6020 for tweets in a-pillar - saz1500d v1 - VVME RD-12 1.75 f^3 32hz guru and president of the "cheap asses trying to beat up the block with bargain bin woofers" club
akrja_07 Posted November 18, 2012 Author Report Posted November 18, 2012 those 6kits are $60 on ebay right now. http://www.ebay.com/...21879e3&vxp=mtr http://www.onlinecar...CFSXZQgodah8Avg I think I got mine for $60 or $65 a while back. The crossover boxes are junk and 2 of them fell apart on me. A cop heard them from a decent ways away. And they aren't bad for a first time set. Thank you 2001 Chevy Silverado Ext. cab - Kenwood KIV-BT901 - 2x 12" DC Audio level 3 m2D1 in 4.2 cuft. @29Hz. - DC Audio 2.0k - Alpine Type-X components - US Amps USA-4300x - XS Power D4700 - Bosch 145a alternator
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.