stevensracing06 Posted November 13, 2012 Report Posted November 13, 2012 trying to find a way to put a double din in my truck but the way that a tahoe dash is setup the a/c controls are directly underneath the headunit. if anybody has done it and happens to have a build thread or something of that sort on here please let me know so i can see how you did it
boom50cal Posted November 13, 2012 Report Posted November 13, 2012 I haven't did it...yet... But this is what I found when I was bouncing the idea around. http://thedetailss.c...Double_Din.html Easiest way I see doing it, is pulling a dash bezel from a junkyard and cutting out the space needed for a double din, relocating the AC down to the pocket area, then glassing everything and a ton of sanding. This may help a ton, lol. http://thedetailss.com/uploads/95-99_CK_Double_Din_Instructions.pdf On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.