Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

My sub blew, so I decided to make a video of me tearing it apart. I just really wanted to see the coil lolz

This was my first sub and I loved it, I give Rockford props for this sub taking the abuse I gave it over 3 years as shown below, great sub while it lasted!

IMAG0436_zps068b270b.jpg

1898070_635754349830843_1457278514_n_zps


Posted

Fuck yeah, good ol' Tool. Cool vid bro. Whatchu gettin next?

1996 GMC Sonoma
Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass
2 Ampere 5k's @ .5

TEAM FI
TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO

 

On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said:

Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 6359 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...