Sonic Electronix

Anyone used Precision Power PM.654 Midbass?

I have them in my Tahoe when tuned correctly they sound great mine were bought at a great price so for what I got them for I am beyond satisfied with them. I have 2 of the 6.5's 2 8's and 4 super tweets all PPI.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

Great to hear that they sound good - only thing that bothers me is the 6.5 is 80wrms 4 Ohm but my amp is 100wrms into 4Ohm (CEA-Rated), so think I should be fine? Maybe try to squeeze some 8's in there hmmm - Also I am using an Audiocontrol EQS-6 so that should work great to get them tuned. How do you like the ppi tweets? I was thinking of getting a pair of the Crescendo Tweeters later on... I love my highs lol.

Great to hear that they sound good - only thing that bothers me is the 6.5 is 80wrms 4 Ohm but my amp is 100wrms into 4Ohm (CEA-Rated), so think I should be fine? Maybe try to squeeze some 8's in there hmmm - Also I am using an Audiocontrol EQS-6 so that should work great to get them tuned. How do you like the ppi tweets? I was thinking of getting a pair of the Crescendo Tweeters later on... I love my highs lol.

I love the tweets I have em crossed at 4K and they sound amazing. As far the 6.5's go I am on 100w each now and I have them at 150hz up to 4K (all tuned with the dd-1 & cc-1) and they handle the power fine.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

Archived