Sonic Electronix

Trying to price some items

Hi All,

Im considering selling my system and I want to make sure Im putting a right price on it.

What I have:

Fi BL 15'' Dual 2ohm, no upgrades.

Audiopipe 1500D.

Personally built box, tuned to around 32hz but i havnt had it meterd, box does good gets loud and flexes my cab.

and I was gonna throw the wiring and fuse in too cause i wouldnt have much use for them afterward.

I want to sell locally so Im not looking to sell on here, so dont ask

Im just stumped on what price i should put on it, i was hoping to get around $500 for the whole set up but i dont want to jip someone or vice versa. I know the sub and amp are gonna have a used value, i just figured the box would gain some of it back.

Any how lmk what you guys think, all help would be appreciated.

consider what you paid for all of it then consider the condition its in and then construct a price from there. for the box consider the worthof the material and the work that went into it and consider a price from there. otherwise you could say make me an offer and if someone make and offer that seems reasonable to you then go for it if they lowball keep looking.

HU: Pioneer AVH x5800BHS SP Amp: AQ 120.4 Front SP: Hertz Hsk 165 Rear SP: DD cxs 6.5 SW Amp: Crescendo BC2000d SW 2 DC level 3 12" Electrical: Stock alt for now XS D2400 XS D3400 Knukonceptz Kolossus Second skin damplifier

On 8/8/2012 at 4:50 PM, Brandon15zzz said:

I heard he actually graduated college with a 4.0 gpa. Seems pretty gangster.

On 8/29/2012 at 12:25 AM, ILoveBass21 said:

he could blow a sub powering it with a potato.

Archived