zol920 Posted August 22, 2013 Report Posted August 22, 2013 This is going in the back of a jeep with no back seats or top, so space is really not an issue. The amp is a GM-D9601. Thanks again for the help It's not a big box either way but I'd like to have the model just to take a look. Also I am assuming you have the ts-w3002 dual 2 ohm coils, if it is the dual 4 ohm you will only have 500W of power wiring in parallel. Its not, its the d4. i am helping out my nephew and this is what we have to work with. I am just trying to get the best sound out of this sub.
Joe X Posted August 22, 2013 Report Posted August 22, 2013 This is going in the back of a jeep with no back seats or top, so space is really not an issue. The amp is a GM-D9601. Thanks again for the help It's not a big box either way but I'd like to have the model just to take a look. Also I am assuming you have the ts-w3002 dual 2 ohm coils, if it is the dual 4 ohm you will only have 500W of power wiring in parallel. Its not, its the d4. i am helping out my nephew and this is what we have to work with. I am just trying to get the best sound out of this sub. Ok so what would be the exact model of the Jeep?
zol920 Posted August 22, 2013 Report Posted August 22, 2013 1973 jeepster commando. Its a open roll cage with just 2 front seats. nothing in the back except for tub and roll bar.
Joe X Posted August 22, 2013 Report Posted August 22, 2013 So here is it: Port Parts: Red part is: 13 3/4 x 12 1/2Yellow Part is: 13 x 12 1/2
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.