Screw The Fiberglass Enclosure To The Doors?

After making a fiberglass speaker mold for 2 6.5"s for my front doors how do you get the mold to stay onto your door? Screw the mold onto the door? I have a 1/2 of mdf on my doors with the 2 6.5"s in each and the mdf wont stay onto the doors good. It shakes and bends when the doors being closed. All that shaking can do damage to the speaker, Ive thought about making kick pods but i cant dont have enough room, so i have to do my front doors. Do i put in a lot of screw into the door? The speakers are sticking out into the car about 4 inches and 45ed up, so i dont have to make holes to accomidate the magnet.

Other question is how do you hide the screws?

i would screw it to the door from inside each speaker hole, and just place them as you see fit to keep the pod tight to the door, its what i did in my van and it was solid but i could care less how many holes i put in the door as well

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

i would screw it to the door from inside each speaker hole, and just place them as you see fit to keep the pod tight to the door, its what i did in my van and it was solid but i could care less how many holes i put in the door as well

Alright. I just want a really secure fit from my fiberglass panel to my door. I found the best location for my mids/vocals are in my front doors. But when i put screws in certain locations the screws into the metal when putting in my mdf it will mess up my power door locks, doors wont lock nor will windows go down. It grounds out the car. The screws can only go in a few locations. Im also worried about any harm being done due to closeing of the doors you know?

Archived