Jump to content

Brand new 06 Lincoln Navigator  

1 member has voted

  1. 1.

    • 24" Rims
      3
    • System
      4


Recommended Posts

Posted

Let's say you were to buy a brand new 06 Lincoln Navigator...Besides putting some tints on that bitch what would you do next?

Audio or some nice rims?

I see the navi that Steve worked out had rims before the system.

Posted

Ya i ordered the rims before i got the ride so i wouldnt have to be ridin stock. Why have beat and get everyone's attention when u lookin like you just rolled off the dealership.

Click Below For My Myspacechpsig.jpg

Posted

X2 on that LOL ^^^ i fully agree.  Same with people that put Neons, Wings, Stickers, ground kits....etc.  Wheels first, maybe even a drop/lift kit THEN all the other garbage ;)


All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

 

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916
 

 

 

Guest SyKo13
Posted

Teh sleeper look = teh win ;D, I rather max out the engine first, then get the luxuries, Power > Luxuries ;D

Posted

Teh sleeper look = teh win ;D, I rather max out the engine first, then get the luxuries, Power > Luxuries ;D

LOL only thing I would do to an SUV's engine is an intake and exhaust (mainly for looks!) :D
Guest SyKo13
Posted

Well, yea, an SUV's main mods are for luxuries lol, put any size/kind of rims on an SUV and it looks good, but you can get crazy with the engine too, like my 92 Bronco ;D, did an engine swap, took out the old 302ci, dropped in a rebuilt 351ci ;D, has a paxton supercharger, msd ignition, cherry bomb glasspack, it's been parked and hasn't moved since the gas prices hit $3.00, lol, I don't even know if it turns on.

Guest SyKo13
Posted

I went to see if it started, and it cranked for about 3 seconds and it shut down, and I heard a loud yell, so i'm wondering what the hell it was, crank it again, and it doesn't start, i pop the hood, what do I see stuck in the belt..............a freakin rat LOL, it got caught between the belt and the alternator LOL, so i'm there wondering what the hell to do.....and since i'm Mexican, I go back in the cab, and crank it again LOL, my bro. saw the rat fall and ran into a hole LOL, what's crazy is that, a damn rat wouldn't let the motor crank....and it survived.....

Posted

I went to see if it started, and it cranked for about 3 seconds and it shut down, and I heard a loud yell, so i'm wondering what the hell it was, crank it again, and it doesn't start, i pop the hood, what do I see stuck in the belt..............a freakin rat LOL, it got caught between the belt and the alternator LOL, so i'm there wondering what the hell to do.....and since i'm Mexican, I go back in the cab, and crank it again LOL, my bro. saw the rat fall and ran into a hole LOL, what's crazy is that, a damn rat wouldn't let the motor crank....and it survived.....

LOL that's crazy...I'd expect that shit to die!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 1 Anonymous, 4898 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...