all4spl Posted November 18, 2012 Report Posted November 18, 2012 I had a friend make me the lettering up, and just finished the assembly today cause you never know! :rofl2: Retired from SPL again.... 2016 IASCA Truck/Trunk 2 Champion 151.8db 2016 IASCA Truck/Trunk 2 World Record Holder
goldeneye4564 Posted November 18, 2012 Report Posted November 18, 2012 lmao I RREEALLY ANGRY WIT U PHOTOBUCKET. HAD TO USE DROPBOX NOW HOLYYYYYY. Wanna ride bikes? Quote On 9/16/2017 at 3:28 AM, Jake Pace said: Oh i know how a 12v system works I did take 3 years of electronics in High school hands on and some in college and also worked on cars in college an always got A's to B's in each class. But oh well enough dealing with ppl who have probably not even lived as long as ive been into electronics! On 7/8/2013 at 4:01 AM, Banshee421 said: Do horns get low
FrontierGello Posted November 18, 2012 Report Posted November 18, 2012 Nissan Frontier 10" Cadence Midbass 8" Cadnece Midrange Bullet tweets 2 Re audio Sxx 15 Subs Mechman 270a 2 Re XT4000deV3 mono 1600 rms 1 Re XT400deV3 Bridged 350x2 2 Cadence 175.4 Bridged 350x2 Audiomaxx and Stinger 0,4,8,12 awg wires Dynamat sound deadeners My Build Log: http://www.stevemead...__+1999 +nissan
all4spl Posted November 18, 2012 Author Report Posted November 18, 2012 I dunno if that ^^ is a good thing but ok lol. Retired from SPL again.... 2016 IASCA Truck/Trunk 2 Champion 151.8db 2016 IASCA Truck/Trunk 2 World Record Holder
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.