Wedding Band shopping...

Classic is cheaper but all her friends have diamonds. She hasnt given me any option so the man inside me is saying go classic cause u cant go wrong. Then again, this can be a test and shes expecting a diamond band.

OK, REAL advice time!

If this is the woman your planning on getting married to you and her should know wverything about each other. With that said she should know financialy what you can and cant afford! As this is a gift fronm teh heart, the meaning behind it should far out weigh the price it cost.

Get what you think she will like, get what you can afford. Yes I believe in teh rule of thumb, 2 months salary. Again though, that number is different for everyone, not everyone is a CEO. That shouldnt matter to her though, cause she loves you!

If she cries about what you got her or lets her friend influence how she feels about the purchase...... toss her ass to the curb, your setting yourself up for a kifetime of pure hell!

Rolex you sicken me.

this_zpszasq3bwt.gif

Just let me finish my pie

~ Juice

Classic is cheaper but all her friends have diamonds. She hasnt given me any option so the man inside me is saying go classic cause u cant go wrong. Then again, this can be a test and shes expecting a diamond band.

OK, REAL advice time!

If this is the woman your planning on getting married to you and her should know wverything about each other. With that said she should know financialy what you can and cant afford! As this is a gift fronm teh heart, the meaning behind it should far out weigh the price it cost.

Get what you think she will like, get what you can afford. Yes I believe in teh rule of thumb, 2 months salary. Again though, that number is different for everyone, not everyone is a CEO. That shouldnt matter to her though, cause she loves you!

If she cries about what you got her or lets her friend influence how she feels about the purchase...... toss her ass to the curb, your setting yourself up for a kifetime of pure hell!

I agree :+1:

She will like what you get her becasue its form you.. Thats what matters the most.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

it is circumstantial from my POV. I am due to leave for the Air Force soon and we decided we wanted to get married before I left...so there was no huge surprise out of nowhere engagement proposal. Since we were already trying to plan our future around the Air Force, we decided to go ring shopping for each other together. You can tell her exactly what you like as far as your band goes, and you can find out info on what she might like to see. then when you have some time alone you get to make the decision and still surprise her with a ring she actually WANTED.

The way I saw it was, try and get her a ring on my own and risk getting her something she would have to live with for the rest of her life when she would rather have something else; OR just get her what she wants and she still didnt even know she was actually going to get it. Which the ring my woman happened to pick was a platinum band with 3 different cuts of stones in it and it was an Estate Ring from a pawn shop that specializes in jewelry. got it for $800 when it retailed at $5,500.

My complaint is the minute you buy a ring brand new is that it drops its value by more than half, so the pawn shop even though it sounds sketchy...it was still alot better than breaking the bank and i got one hell of a great ring out of it. she loved it and did the whole crying thing and bragging and making her friends jealous and what not; and was even more proud of me for saving money so we could spoil the shit out of ourselves on the honeymoon with the extra cash.

hope this helps.

Disregard. Got too much going on and didn't read the original post right. It would be easier to give advice if we knew what the engagement ring looked like. Get a wedding band that compliments it.

www.facebook.com/BILLatDivineCreationsPhoto

He was taunting me. He's all like "come at me bro!" So I'm like "I'm coming at you bro!" And he's like "hey, fuck you" *chomp*. Then I killed it. I win.

^^^ you have truly taken being a lazy fuck to a new level tonight, an MRE. WOW

Disregard. Got too much going on and didn't read the original post right. It would be easier to give advice if we knew what the engagement ring looked like. Get a wedding band that compliments it.

4800$ you must really like her :)

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

4800$ you must really like her :)

I would have spent more but already quit my $80k/year job and was spending a grip to move across the country to be with her.

www.facebook.com/BILLatDivineCreationsPhoto

He was taunting me. He's all like "come at me bro!" So I'm like "I'm coming at you bro!" And he's like "hey, fuck you" *chomp*. Then I killed it. I win.

^^^ you have truly taken being a lazy fuck to a new level tonight, an MRE. WOW

Archived