what is my eletrical capable of handling?

Hey guys I am redoing my system and want some solid advice as to what my electrical can handle with minimal voltage drop so I can more easily decide on what I want to do :)

Mechman 240amp

XS d5100r under hood

Knuconcepts ofc 1/0 for my charge wire to the underhood batt aswell as a direct ground to alternator case ( the battery is still grounded to chassis with 1/0 and engine grounds are upgraded to knuconcepts 4 or 1/0 aswell)

1 run of ofc knuconcepts 1/0 ( both pos and neg )

That's what I currently have but plan on a few other things in the near future

1 more run of 1/0 from front to rear

And 1-2 d3100s or maybe wait for that d7500, or possibly ( very unlikely though ) 2 more d5100rs

So what do you guys think my electrical now can handle ? What about with the extra run and batts ? Thanks in advance guys

DFAC

Beating Down The Block

2013 Kenworth T-660 Studio Sleeper-The daily and Money maker

I do what I want -push it till it pops!

Well I hope it'll handle an aq 2200d cuz I ordered one while they are on sell :)

DFAC

Beating Down The Block

2013 Kenworth T-660 Studio Sleeper-The daily and Money maker

I do what I want -push it till it pops!

an aq2200 easy.

wire that thing to .5ohm and that might be at the pinnacle of your electrical's system's capabilities.

the thing is you have a good alternator and a good battery under the hood, but you need more batteries in the back.

it's like a miner hitting a gold mine, you'll be rich, but you'll only be as rich as the amount of gold you can carry. (kinda weak)

but my point is you need more batteries to store all the power your mechman is dishing out to start seeing some more improvements.

hell im running a crescendo with EASE on a stock 80amp alt and 2 agm batteries

an aq2200 easy.

wire that thing to .5ohm and that might be at the pinnacle of your electrical's system's capabilities.

the thing is you have a good alternator and a good battery under the hood, but you need more batteries in the back.

it's like a miner hitting a gold mine, you'll be rich, but you'll only be as rich as the amount of gold you can carry. (kinda weak)

but my point is you need more batteries to store all the power your mechman is dishing out to start seeing some more improvements.

hell im running a crescendo with EASE on a stock 80amp alt and 2 agm batteries

Just curious what batteries because I'm trying to upgrade for my aq2200

Kenwood Excelon x396AQ2200Fi Q 12XS D3400

XS XP30001/0 RADAFLEXStinger volt meter

Mechman 240a alt

Archived