Sonic Electronix

Anyone Who Has Sound Deadened A Ram Quad Cab?

ur cab will fog up more too, if you use any other setting besides recirculate those vents are used to move the air thru the car a.k.a. vent setting

why not cover the hole with a large piece of sound deadning then make like 8 holes the size of a pencil or sharpie or something so the air can still escape but that dumb vibrating plactic piece wont be there

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

why not cover the hole with a large piece of sound deadning then make like 8 holes the size of a pencil or sharpie or something so the air can still escape but that dumb vibrating plactic piece wont be there

What I was thinking about doing was taking the flaps out and leaving the vent there. The flaps are really thin rubber and I could probably just pull them out with needle nose pliers. The only problem I could see with that is driving on gravel or dirt roads. I imagine that a lot of dust is swirling around between the cab and the bed and would no doubt get sucked into the cab under the right conditions. The other problem is they pop in from the outside and once I remove them, there is no getting them back in without taking the bed off.

Thanks for all the responses (the ones that weren't dissing my truck...j/p) :D

David