Sundown Audio

Amp Fan Install Fiberglassing! (First Time Ever)

Rockford96

no i took off the back plate of the amp and

Wait you fiberglassed it right into the amp?

no i took off the back plate and cut the hole into the back of the back plate and when im done i can just screw the back plate back on so yes i guess i did glass it right onto the amp

you said no than you said yes lol.

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

Never seen a fan with a remote wire. That fan appears to have a fluid bearing which will seize up eventually if not ran straight up and down as intended.

EDIT: The yellow wire on the fan (and most other 3-wire PC fans) is for PWM control, how it will function as a remote turn-on I cannot say.

i was not aware of the bearing but thank you for the advice ill be sure to mount the amp so the fan is upright when i do thanks again

My setup,

Digital Designs M80

3 Re audio 10's ported tuned to 36 hz

Kenwood x-696

SHCA 0 gauge

Polk audio coax running off hu

Never seen a fan with a remote wire. That fan appears to have a fluid bearing which will seize up eventually if not ran straight up and down as intended.

EDIT: The yellow wire on the fan (and most other 3-wire PC fans) is for PWM control, how it will function as a remote turn-on I cannot say.

i was not aware of the bearing but thank you for the advice ill be sure to mount the amp so the fan is upright when i do thanks again

No problem!

I'm gonna hate

Archived