$600 console killer/media pc (pre-build)

Like n1ghtsn1p3r said 750w is overkill, complete overkill. Check out the link below and tell me what you think, a little over 600$ and way more awesome and reliable. I hope you like it, I also changed your case because yours was boring for a gaming PC, no offense, the HAF is a lot cooler on a budget and the video card if you buy now, which I would advise you get one heck of a rebate which makes it an even better deal.

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/pJE0

Edit: Also for the headset if you haven't already decided what you want look at the Corsair Vengeance Gaming Headsets or the Turtle Beach PC Headsets You will find the Z6A for around 65$ on eBay, New of course.

Edit 2: If you have a Mico Center near you, go there, you get 40$ off when buying a motherboard/cpu combo, xD

Vehicle Build | Searching for a MK4 Jetta or Chevy Xtreme S-10Computer Build Log - Blue Moon | NZXT Phantom 410 | Unfinished/Sold

Computer Build Log - Blue Tsunami | Bitfenix Prodigy Cobalt Blue | Liquid Cooled!

750 watts is absurd for this build. The 430W power supply you picked will more than handle it. 100W for the CPU. 150W max for the graphics card. Call everything else 100W (probably closer to 50W in reality) and you're at 350W total. 430W gives you plenty of headroom for adding more drives in the future or playing around with overclocking. If you want a bigger power supply the largest I'd bother with would be a 550W unit in case you decide to get a larger graphics card down the line.

Nobody uses 1600W PSU's for gaming desktops unless they don't know what they're doing or just have money to blow.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

Archived