1080p compatible laptops

i just picked up a gopro hd hero 3, and i tried to playback a test video i recorded in 1080p on my current laptop (older toshiba satellite), and it had a lot of stuttering, and didnt like to play it. my question is, what are a few laptops that are able to playback 1080p? im not looking to spend a fortune. i just want to be able to edit my videos from my gopro and watch them whenever i'd like. any suggestions are appreciated. thanks.

sigbanner.png

2001 chevy cavalier

Rebuild in progress

what happens when your CD player skips and you accidentally drop a 22 hz sine bomb at an unholy volume on 7-8 year old subs? Mechanical failure floppy sub knockage on at least 2.

well...as i see the level 6 is compared to a lamborghini.....but a corvette?

i was thinking more like a chevy volt. its cute and new and "hip", but i would just rather stick my dick in a blender.........

your current one will probably work fine if you clean the useless programs out of the startup menu (and other places, there are several areas of the registry that also auto-start programs with the system) and check that you've got a decent amount of ram.

MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..."

Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through.

Hammerdown... 1%

no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.

heres a picture of my computers specs. hopefully its the ones you mean.

computerspecs.jpg

sigbanner.png

2001 chevy cavalier

Rebuild in progress

what happens when your CD player skips and you accidentally drop a 22 hz sine bomb at an unholy volume on 7-8 year old subs? Mechanical failure floppy sub knockage on at least 2.

i was thinking more like a chevy volt. its cute and new and "hip", but i would just rather stick my dick in a blender.........

Will play 1080 videos like a pro:

http://www.newegg.co...mc=CyberMon2012

Bigger screen, bigger hard drive, better specs:

http://www.newegg.co...mc=CyberMon2012

That's their cyber monday prices ^

right on man, thanks. the first one is more in my price range. windows 8 will take some getting use to, thats for sure.

sigbanner.png

2001 chevy cavalier

Rebuild in progress

Only problem is that those two laptops don't have 1080p monitors, so the resolution will be scaled down. They'll play 1080p great through a 1080p monitor/tv, though. This is the cheapest laptop on newegg with a 1080p screen and a dedicated card: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834127831

*New vehicle and system coming soon.*

I have a 1080p tv I can hook up to one of the other laptops via hdmi, so a 1080p monitor isn't a big deal.

sigbanner.png

2001 chevy cavalier

Rebuild in progress

Archived