c.director Posted November 26, 2012 Report Posted November 26, 2012 Dash Mount #2 latest progress. Part 1. Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/caleb.arnold.9809 YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/CustomAudioChannel?feature=watch
BassHead88 Posted November 26, 2012 Report Posted November 26, 2012 Nice job TEAM Northwest SPL TEAM SHOK
Chris Hammer Posted November 26, 2012 Report Posted November 26, 2012 How do you plan on attaching it permanently? and ide on keeping it adjustable but firmly in place once you move it? I like the idea. MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild***** Vehicles 2005 GMC Canyon CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.) crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it. CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg Sold to: Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585 Shower farts still piss me off.I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.
Jskiles Posted November 26, 2012 Report Posted November 26, 2012 So where is it? Nvm. It didn't show anything on my pc but it did on mobile. Weird 2010 Kia Forte Koup (Slow Build) 2 Sundown SCV-3000D 2 DC XL M1 with PSI reconesFocal R-165s2 on Orion 4800-HPKenwood KDC-X798Knukonceptz OFC 1/0Audiotechnix,Fatmat and Q-mat Deadener XS power D3400 up front 3 D3100s power in trunkStock 110 amp alt 2013 Scion TC 2 Dc lvl 3s with xl coils on Soundqubed 2200 Sundown components AA 50.2 for components Pioneer FH-X700BT Knukonceptz OFC 1/0 Fatmat and Q-mat Deadener XS Power D3100 up front D925 in back Mechman 240 alt http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/189911-2013-scion-tc-build/ <Scion TC Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174094-jskiles-forte-koup/ <Slow Kia Forte Buildhttp://www.stevemead...ockUserAgent__1 < Old build 2005 Equinox
c.director Posted November 26, 2012 Author Report Posted November 26, 2012 Nice job Thanks How do you plan on attaching it permanently? and ide on keeping it adjustable but firmly in place once you move it? I like the idea. I ended up fiberglassing the top in too, I will either fully automate it or ill have to figure something else out, but yes it will positionable and stay where ever you want it. Part 2 coming within a few days I hope, it kinda of free rotates in my dash at the moment LOL Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/caleb.arnold.9809 YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/CustomAudioChannel?feature=watch
glockman513 Posted December 7, 2012 Report Posted December 7, 2012 Cool idea, but I couldn't bring myself to do that being afraid the technology would be obsolete in a year. If you're feeling DOWN & OUT, it's time to get UP & IN
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.