What to add for LOUD AND CLEAR 300C

ThreehundredC

thanks kranny .. all the paper said was what wires are what speaker. but they say it right on the wire

i took the plugs out. the stock amp. put them in my harness and then it has the wire to go to the new amp so you dont have to run new wires to each speaker....did that but had no signal speakers were hooked up i could hear noise. when i messed with the wire .. the rca. was from the rear speaker tapped rca connector

so i guess i will have to either get rid of the stock radio or buy two more rca adapters to get signal for my 4channel amp. this morning i ordered two selenium 8s this morning ,got my selenium super tweeters already . whats missing from my sound?

The chrysler has a 6 disc mp3 changer. works great. but to swap it i need a new dash bezel 100bux. the harness for sterring wheelcontrols 50 install 50. plus price of the doubledin was alot so that radio worked for what i had

The chrysler has a 6 disc mp3 changer. works great. but to swap it i need a new dash bezel 100bux. the harness for sterring wheelcontrols 50 install 50. plus price of the doubledin was alot so that radio worked for what i had

how is there an install price if you're doing everything yourself?

You showed me pics from the car shows from your area, there was a ton of fiberglass work in those cars. Someone could easily make you a radio bezel for your car to fit a double din. As a matter of fact im actually in the process of making one for my charger. It really isnt that hard or much work for that matter and probably could do it all for about $20. And fyi I had the exact same radio that you speak of, and no matter how much stuff you add to it, it will never amount to what an aftermarket headunit will do for your sound. And whats so special about having steering wheel controls when most double din radios are touchscreen and they have remotes for those, so I didnt even bother buying the harness to keep the steering wheel controls. Also didnt buy any other special harnesses, I just wired everything up myself. I noticed that you are a member over on the lx forum as well, if you look in the knowledge base section under audio video, there is a how-to on making a double din bezel, check it out.

i want my steerting wheel controls im sure i could fiberglass over the little half circles and trim it to fit a double din i have some fiberglass resin and mat. i didnt like how a single din looks out of place in the 300dash just been waiting on a good deal..guess its time to find one

Archived