What to add for LOUD AND CLEAR 300C

ThreehundredC

yea cds do it and my SD card havnt played anything else but whats odd is when the car is just in ACC its not so bad but in the ON position its way louder n worse.. seems to me that its something in the wires since its pickin up all the noises would a broken headunit do that wouldnt it sound bad all the time if it was junk?..

Maybe you could make a short video of the problem, just start with the key in acc for a few seconds then switch to on. The hu is the source for all sounds in car audio so yes it can be the culprit. Do you have any of the speakers hooked directly to the hu? Try unhooking all of the rcas from the hu, and hook up a spare speaker that you have laying around to the hu and see what happens with that.

i just lost my good android phone last week but ill see what i can do with my cheapo old backup phone ..wait no i cant even upload it from my phone ..so ill get a friend to help me prob wont post it til tommaorw nothing is on the headunit actually No stock speakers are connected at all had the 4 6.5s on the rear deck to the amp the amp bypass harness i had puts all the wires in the trunk ...ill do that and see what happens..

the radio came from a pawnshop..super Cheap ...but you never know

the amp bypass has all new wire for the stock locations .its small but until i add more speakers than stock those will stay how they are..none of that harness is even hooked up since everything that plays in my car is 4 6.5s up top and 2 8s in a little box infront of my sub box all with there own aftermarket wires ran

Well today i took the radio out ..touched a speaker wire to a 6,5 and there was no static or noise when i started the car.. so my last idea was that my highs amp ground which was 2 8gauge wires with everythign else 4gauge so i went and got 2.5 feet of nice Stinger 4gauge for the ground thought it would be the answer...Nothing

new ground new RCAs new location im stuck ..i dont have another radio but what if i back up to my friends car and plug my rcas in there lol

• 3 months later...

Well i ordered a single din player today and i have cut my dash for double din already since it reads dvds i might move the AC controls and all that and fit the biggest screen i can in the dash with the radio at the bottom or just use alot of filler to fill my double din hole and have a single din dash... im guessing just put some plastic behind where i want it then put the filler on that then sand it

Archived