Sonic Electronix

i have 18in RE MT and im building a new box for it but im having trouble find any specs for it, even the RE website just has ? marks on all the specs.. i was hoping someone could provide some info for this sub. how big should i build my new box at? right now its in a 6 cubic foot box and i think my new one is gonna 9 cubic feet tuned at 33hz.. right now its hook up to my 1000bd rocksford and hits really good. i know im not giving it anywhere near the power it needs so wouldnt a bigger box require less power to make it hit..if anyone could give me the specs on this sub it would help alot..

p.s is 33hz good to be tuned at? what would u rec for good SPL

SPL or Bass Race, if its bass race you should be just right.

6 cubes is wayyy to small for an 18 IMO. 8 cubes would be as small as i would go.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

RE doesnt have specs on this sub, its a pure SPL sub.

9 cubes for one 18 thats to big IMO. bigger isnt allways better :)

6-7 would probably be good. Steve did his Two MT 18's in 20 cubes in his tahoe. That was befor displacement of a huge port, subs and bracing. Check it out under the MEADE Builds

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

Archived