Sonic Electronix

It will charge your batts fine... my stock 130a alt kept my 4 xs power batts above 13 resting

Look into replacing your starting batter down the road tho

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

^^ Cant wait to swalllow Ghost's babies

replace the underhood battery with an agm battery, as for the alt just watch your voltage and go from there, what amps are you using?

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

Stick with xs power

I use a d925 for a starting batt

And i think it cheaper than a optima

You will be fine just make sure you check the resting voltage of your xs power batt as wet cells rest lower and will pull voltage from the dry cell to "level it out"

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

^^ Cant wait to swalllow Ghost's babies

replace the underhood battery with an agm battery, as for the alt just watch your voltage and go from there, what amps are you using?

the new alternator will be a 220 amp

i meant amplifiers.

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

the new alternator will be a 220 amp

i meant amplifiers.

hifonics collosus 3200 watts. i havent bought any of these things yet. just planning stuff up for my big build. i still have months till i raise the money for all of this just i know the first thing i wana put in is a new alt and starting battery. cause right now my voltage is shit

you should be fine with two batteries and that alternator., and the electrical system in my opinion is the best place to start, when you upgrade everything, make sure you use high quality wire and terminals, and be sure to get tight connections,

you should be fine with two batteries and that alternator., and the electrical system in my opinion is the best place to start, when you upgrade everything, make sure you use high quality wire and terminals, and be sure to get tight connections,

i just dont know what to put for the battery under the hood. lets say my price range for that is 200$ any recomendations would be great. im always open to other opinions.

Archived