Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

The Karma and the Volt are two totally different cars though. The Fisker actually goes and sounds like a car the volt sounds like a RC car.

I have drive a couple of fiskers and really wasn't wowed.

I get the pleasure of driving palm beaches cars. The fisker didn't make my list.

I wouldn't touch one honestly if I had that kind of money why in the fuck am I worried about gas mileage :lol2: but to each his own for me the Fisker would be my choice if I was a tree hugger I don't like the Volt body.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log


1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

Posted

i couldnt imagine 700hp that thing must be beast!! last timed i dynoed mine earlier this year after the pulley kit and exhaust it was a tad over 400whp and if thats 700hp crank thats roughly 600ish whp could ONLY imagine what that feels like good sh1t!!

It feels so fuggin smooth you don't even know you're hauling ass I topped out at 120 before I caught myself and slowed down. I was in manual for a while in automatic it's hard to drive this thing slow because it always wants to go. I was jerking when trying to rev low.

yeah i almost gotten in trouble a few times Lol mine stays mostly garaged now

2000 Suburban 6 runs of 2/0

12 JBL Pro audo mids ,6 timpano audio tweets and 1 Prv compression horn per door 

475ah of yin long LTOs

Triple 370 Amp Autotech Alts 

mids amps 2  Crescendo Skyway 3ks 

compreesion horn amp crossfire 800.4

Tweet amp Crossfire 2000.4

sub amp: 4 Crossfire XT 8ks

Subs: 8 18 in Crossfires in a 4th order


Best Scores at events…

163.5@38hz DBdrag  sealed on the dash… 164.3 outlaw…162.9 Meca headrest 

 

 

Posted

You're in Miami? Let me come meet you and run the my Corvette against it lol. Roughly the same horsepower :D

Can I come?

I think you and I we're suppose to schedule a meet about a year ago but I could never find enough people around me to bring up that way but that was for systems not speed. If Mikey wants I will race him in my Civic give him all 117 horses WHAT COME SEE ME! :peepwall::lol2:

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log


1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

Posted

Yeah I think so. I'm still game whenever.

This time around I need to actually find some interested parties.

i couldnt imagine 700hp that thing must be beast!! last timed i dynoed mine earlier this year after the pulley kit and exhaust it was a tad over 400whp and if thats 700hp crank thats roughly 600ish whp could ONLY imagine what that feels like good sh1t!!

It feels so fuggin smooth you don't even know you're hauling ass I topped out at 120 before I caught myself and slowed down. I was in manual for a while in automatic it's hard to drive this thing slow because it always wants to go. I was jerking when trying to rev low.

yeah i almost gotten in trouble a few times Lol mine stays mostly garaged now

That's what made me nervous I was determined not to get pulled over in this car.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log


1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

Posted

Yeah I think so. I'm still game whenever.

This time around I need to actually find some interested parties.

i couldnt imagine 700hp that thing must be beast!! last timed i dynoed mine earlier this year after the pulley kit and exhaust it was a tad over 400whp and if thats 700hp crank thats roughly 600ish whp could ONLY imagine what that feels like good sh1t!!

It feels so fuggin smooth you don't even know you're hauling ass I topped out at 120 before I caught myself and slowed down. I was in manual for a while in automatic it's hard to drive this thing slow because it always wants to go. I was jerking when trying to rev low.

yeah i almost gotten in trouble a few times Lol mine stays mostly garaged now

That's what made me nervous I was determined not to get pulled over in this car.

Isn't that like hanging out with a porn star to talk about your feelings?

DCSig.jpg

secondskin_468x60.gif

xs.jpg

Viper 5902, big 3, 1/0 Rockford wiring, 2 xs d3100, mechman 300a, pioneer avic-z1, 2 dc 12xls, Rockford t2500.1bdcp, Rockford t1000.4ad, Rockford t2 6.5 comps, damplifier

Build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/102584-carbon-fusion/

Posted

What's he have done to it? Unless it has a roots charger that's hidden or a lot of nos or crazy high comp pistons and a built motor I don't see 700hp bc it's obviously not turboed.

150.1 @ 38hz142.3 @ 20hz (windows down)Only 2 batteries

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 540 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...