lowering/bagging a 1993 f150 (i beamed front)

I know my truck isint the easiest thing to slam.. I know im gona need new drop I beams for sure and the camber bushing kit for the front, and for the back I'm gonna need to notch it and get a ??2,4,6 link?? To stop the axle from swaying.. but im wanting to slam this thing, I'm thinking the slam specialities re 6 or the 8s? And i know I'm gonna need 8 or so air valves, 4? Pressure switches.. some air tanks and compressor.

Anything else I'm forgetting besides the fittings and air hose? All input and suggestions accepted, completely new at this, and yes I know its not cheap! Haha Thanks for the help and for reading in advance!

idea22.jpg ALL CREDIT TO XX1 FOR DC BANNER 3178gvp.jpg

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

strapping 2 amps together ? like bolting them next together? using bungy cables to hold them down? or wiring separate amps to each sub

Damn lol sorry my phones bring stupid.. haha

idea22.jpg ALL CREDIT TO XX1 FOR DC BANNER 3178gvp.jpg

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

strapping 2 amps together ? like bolting them next together? using bungy cables to hold them down? or wiring separate amps to each sub

Archived