Sonic Electronix

the problem with blow through boxes, most people dont have the tools and skill to properly cut the hole in the cab, let alone when its time to sell it or whatever, put the old sheet back in and repair it.......my dad along time ago had a 99 f250 7.3lL stroker we build a blow through with 4 15's, when it was time to take back the truck we welded the panel back into place seam sealed it and painted it and the company never new

the problem with blow through boxes, most people dont have the tools and skill to properly cut the hole in the cab, let alone when its time to sell it or whatever, put the old sheet back in and repair it.......my dad along time ago had a 99 f250 7.3lL stroker we build a blow through with 4 15's, when it was time to take back the truck we welded the panel back into place seam sealed it and painted it and the company never new

Well, IF i did a blow through, I would have Orangejuiced help me out (if you havent seen his build, go check it out) he did it properly and his dad has the knowledge

Exactly!

Doing something and doing something right will give you very different results.

Cutting the metal is a get it right once for an easy job, or a cut it wrong and fuck with it forever job. My BT is about 5 years old now, and there is nothing structurally wrong with the truck. Hell i cut mine, before I made the 1st payment on the truck :D

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Archived