Loud & Low 8th Gen Civic - Time to say good bye to her.

Thanks guys. It feels good to be working on it again.

Yeah Snow, they're pretty large. Although I'm a guy of balance, and symmetry, and with it being the same size as the 3500, I'm very happy! Although that 1.5" difference on the amp rack is driving me nuts!! But I'll have to get over it. Nothing I can do about it.

So I've made up my mind already. I'm going to move the 360. :peepwall: No sense in cramming it in there. I don't want it to look like I just shoved it in there and mess up the look!

Hunter, if you need some help or have questions, just hit me up! I'm not sure how I can help but I'm happy to try.

I hear you. I appreciate the balance between the two.

So I was actually about to note real quick I'm on the verge of working on an idea that just hit me. Recall the Fan controller that I made a few months ago? It has to do with that. I'm going to test my theory tonight and if it works, then we're in business!!

More when it comes!

Bummer on the fiberglass tub, but I like where you're headed!

Wish I had that kind of trunk depth.

I hear ya on photobucket....I just uploaded some pics the other day and was like WTF, why aren't they in order...?

That whole new layout on the website is terrible.

Keep it up :good:

This post sent with 100% recycled electrons.
2004 BMW M3
Mechman 280A
2 - XS Power XP3000

1 - XS Power D375

500F of Maxwell SuperCaps (soon to be 1000F)
iPadMini2

Dash mounted O-scope
Audison bitOne (Remote DRC MP)
Highs Amp - PPI Art A404
Hertz HSK130 (HSK165 waiting...)
DC Audio DC9.0K
2- DC Audio XL12m2

LEGAL             - 147.3dB @ 41Hz
OUTLAW         - 150.2dB @ 45Hz

OUTLAW         - 145.7dB @ 30Hz
JUNE 2014 SOTM WINNER

2014 COLORADO PEOPLE'S CHOICE WINNER

SOTM BUILD:
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/141656-wicks-e46-m3-build-bass-turbo-button-and-a-big-new-addition/page-68#entry2802026

sig-sized6_zps0265e669.png

So I have good news and bad news. The good news is, some of you know that my family moved recently and we weren't sure what we were going to do with our other house. We met with our Realtor last night and we're finally going to list it for a short sale next week.

The bad news is, that's going to occupy my time this weekend and next week, because it needs to be cleaned up badly! We have to swap some of the appliances with the new house since we remodeled our kitchen at the old house recently, we have newer appliances over there so we're surely not going to leave them.

So the build will be on hold until after next week, then I'll be back at it in full force again! It's a setback, but it's a good setback. Paying for both houses, utilities, insurance, etc, is really taxing us financially. So this will be a good thing going forward. Sooner it's over, the sooner we can move on with our lives! I'll keep you guys updated when anything new happens.

Archived