Loud & Low 8th Gen Civic - Time to say good bye to her.

Went thru your UBL last night...WOW!! Your attention to detail and creative ideas are amazing!! Love it. Can't wait to see the final product.

95 Civic 4 door-

2005 Chevy SilveradoSkar 15' IVX (2)Skar SK 800.1DSkar SK 85.4 A/B - Yet to be installed

2-Deep cycle Marine Batteries

Big 3

A whole shit load of 1/0 welding cable. Lil overkill for what I have but I have it so Im using it!

Hey thanks guys. Glad you could make it in. Check out and like the facebook page, if you haven't already.

I'm hoping to get back to some work this week, but every week something seems to pop up. I'm helping my youngest daughter with a school project this week. Her assignment is to build a house or something similar, and her being the horse lover, decided we should build a barn. So I'll be helping her with that this week. Next weekend I start tearing apart the sunroom. If you will remember, I had the roof leak, fixed the roof, and now we have to address the inside.

SO there's a lot going on. I know things have ground to a halt, but I'm trying to get back to it. Bare with me folks!

Thanks!

Curiosity, will the amps still be accessible when everything is said and done?

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

Thanks guys.

To answer your question, and I'm sure others who haven't asked, yes I'm trying to come up with a plant to make that happen. I am hoping that I won't need to tune them much after they're in, but we all know that's just not gonna stay that way. I have a plan in mind, I just need to execute it properly.

Ok guys, well this is not the update I was hoping to post up! I had an incident yesterday while on the freeway headed to my parents house. I hit a pothole, or a break in the road, or something. I don't know but it jarred me pretty good. By me, I mean it rattled my teeth. It sounded like a huge boom. Anyway, I had no ill effects afterwards, and nothing seemed out of place or abnormal on driving. No vibrations of an out of balanced wheel, no alignment issues, no flat, nothing seemed wrong. After driving for another 30 minutes to my parents house, I forgot about looking at it. When I was leaving I noticed the wheel seemed off. Upon further review, it was pretty bent. Here check it out.

923452_514357785290370_1919679036_n.jpg

945293_514357788623703_495565425_n.jpg

I drove home last night, thinking damn I have a bent wheel, but figured it was still ok to drive. Again, no effects to say otherwise, besides an ungodly looking wheel. But now that matches the other 3 fucked up wheels I have. I've so failed these wheels. Anyway, got home last night fine, dropped the kids off today fine, and drove to work this morning. Parked and went and looked at it again, and noticed something else. The wheel is not only bent, its cracked also.

968996_514357781957037_1938232961_n.jpg

So now I'm going to be forced to buy new wheels, if for nothing else safety. Well let's be honest, I could just buy one new one, and live with the others, but meh if I'm buying new I'll buy all new. So I've narrowed it down to a pair. I had a couple others I was looking at before, which everyone else was kind enough to give input on, but I've since talked myself out of those. So these are what i'm looking at now.

TSW - MARIBEAU 18X8

http://www.carid.com/tsw-wheels/mirabeau-black-4302267.html

And

TSW - MALLORY 18x8

http://www.carid.com/tsw-wheels/mallory-black-444981.html

So once again, I could use your input or opinions on those two. Which do you guys like better?

Thanks for the help, sorry it's not an audio update.

Actually I started a poll on this, so please go vote. Thanks! http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/168576-need-new-wheels-please-help-me-decide/

Archived