scooter99 Posted January 20, 2013 Author Report Posted January 20, 2013 Ok I just submitted the form for Sonic's low price guarantee. So I should know by Tuesday. Facebook Page: S99Creations 2006 F250 Lariat Build
scooter99 Posted January 20, 2013 Author Report Posted January 20, 2013 Also, here are some pics of the shop at my new house. Measures about 9'6" deep by 15' wide. Not a bad little shop! I'm pretty sure at some point I'l have it all gutted and put my own workbench etc in there. This is the RV access that is in front of it. From the fence to the edge of the concrete is 38 feet long. We had talked about putting an iron fence and gate there, to keep the dogs out of that area. So if that happens we'll put it where the gravel meets the concrete. The concrete area is about 15 wide by 24 feet deep. That will be my working area. I'm going to see about building a cover for it so I can work in all weather. In due time of course! Right now I have about 200' of fence to rebuild, a 70' x 2' wall to build out of landscaping blocks, and a double gate and single man gate to build, all before we even move in. The next week or so are going to be busy! To say the least! but stay tuned! Facebook Page: S99Creations 2006 F250 Lariat Build
03 Xtreme Fosgate Posted January 20, 2013 Report Posted January 20, 2013 That will be an awesome "Man cave" right there. Sounds like you've got your work cut out for ya,good luck with all that. Keep us posted on the price match for that 360.3 BUILD LOG-http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179004-03-s10-xtreme-ext-cab-rf-build/ PHOTOBUCKET- http://s1354.beta.photobucket.com/user/03XtremeFosgate/library/truck%20audio%20rebuild
scooter99 Posted January 20, 2013 Author Report Posted January 20, 2013 Update! MAJOR UPDATE!!! Check it out i already got a response from Sonic Electronix! and purchased! Damn California Sales tax! $35.00 worth! Oh well still over $100.00 off! So now I'll have to decide if I want to get rid of the Pioneer 9500BHS now or keep it for the truck. Could really use the money to replace what I had to use for this. SO I may sell it, or return it if I can. I might be able to. I'll have to look. Facebook Page: S99Creations 2006 F250 Lariat Build
03 Xtreme Fosgate Posted January 20, 2013 Report Posted January 20, 2013 Awesome! better jump on that.. Why is it for $395 and not $387?? BUILD LOG-http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179004-03-s10-xtreme-ext-cab-rf-build/ PHOTOBUCKET- http://s1354.beta.photobucket.com/user/03XtremeFosgate/library/truck%20audio%20rebuild
scooter99 Posted January 20, 2013 Author Report Posted January 20, 2013 Because of the shipping. Shipped from that site it's $409 and so they have a 105% low price guarantee. So the price was $395. But then the fuggers put the damn sales tax on there and it's still $430.00 damn it! Oh well, still $120.00 off the original price which would've been even more cause it would've been sales tax on top of it too. SO I still think it's a good deal. I just now have to find out if I got my pioneer unit from them, which I think I did, and see if I can return it or not. So I'm checking on that now. Facebook Page: S99Creations 2006 F250 Lariat Build
03 Xtreme Fosgate Posted January 20, 2013 Report Posted January 20, 2013 I got ya,that sucks They're probably looking for ways around selling it for that price and they might not price match that much longer for that price. I just looked back at my SE order and the email and I noticed mine was actually price matched for $378 shipped so I must have got 87 and 78 mixed up on the price match and they apparently didn't check the website very closely. That would probably explain why it took almost 3 days for the processing on it,they were probably kicking their selves for doing it and really couldn't take it back at that point. I would take a screen shot but I'm not sure how to do it on this laptop. lol BUILD LOG-http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179004-03-s10-xtreme-ext-cab-rf-build/ PHOTOBUCKET- http://s1354.beta.photobucket.com/user/03XtremeFosgate/library/truck%20audio%20rebuild
scooter99 Posted January 20, 2013 Author Report Posted January 20, 2013 Go to search and type in Snipping Tool. Should be a pair of scissors in a white circle with red around it that shows up. Then you just click it and crop whatever you want to show. I just sent them a return request for the head unit. If I get that back then that pays for half of the unit I just bought. So win win! Ok guys, time to get ready for the NFC Championship game! GOOOOOOO NINERSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!! Facebook Page: S99Creations 2006 F250 Lariat Build
03 Xtreme Fosgate Posted January 20, 2013 Report Posted January 20, 2013 Good luck,I'm bout to watch the game also BUILD LOG-http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179004-03-s10-xtreme-ext-cab-rf-build/ PHOTOBUCKET- http://s1354.beta.photobucket.com/user/03XtremeFosgate/library/truck%20audio%20rebuild
scooter99 Posted January 20, 2013 Author Report Posted January 20, 2013 NINERS TO THE SUPERBOWL BITCHESSS!!!!! WOOOOO!!! Facebook Page: S99Creations 2006 F250 Lariat Build
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.