Jump to content

Loud & Low 8th Gen Civic - Time to say good bye to her.


Recommended Posts

Posted

looking good bud, glad to see you working on it again.

My Build Thread 2005 F150 : 2005 F150 Center Console Build

Center Console - 3.2 cubes @ 35hz

4 RE Audio SRX10s - Pure Audio 3000.1

8 6.5 Soundstream SME.658 - Soundstream TN4.900D

4 NX-5 Super Tweeters

Posted

So I was able to pull it out last night and after 2 layers it's pretty stout. It's not meant to be structural, so I'm probably good at these two layers. but I may add a third if I decide it needs a bit more.

20130318_203111.jpg

I still won't give it away yet, you'll just have to be patient and wait for the next few updates, but I promise you this...................it'll be well worth the wait! I should have some more to show in the next couple of days.

Posted

Not much of an update. I started doing some stuff with the fiberglass last night but I wasn't happy with it so I scrapped the pics.

I did, however, get this in today!

20130323_103009.jpg

20130323_103039.jpg

Also have another goodie coming next week too. Although I don't wanna reveal that yet.

I may go out and re tackle the glass pan today. Don't have much in the way of energy though. SO we'll see.

Thanks for checking in!

Posted

Tomorrow night buddy. I'll post them all at the same time. I have to go to bed now, cause I have a 3 hour workout marathon in the morning. 1 hour trx, 1 hour spin, 1 hour boot camp. If I can still walk when I get home, I'll put in more work on the car!

Oh I almost forgot. After some serious thought, I'll be switching my main power runs from dual 1/0ga to a single 2/0ga of the new Sky High Car Audio wire when it comes out. Electrical is going to be no joke on this car. I want no chances taken! Even running 1/0g to my 1100.4!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 705 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...