Loud & Low 8th Gen Civic - Time to say good bye to her.

Thanks for the info Trent, I'll go look for some of it. I know there are a few paint shops around here that carry 3M stuff, and Evercoat too, so I'll see what I can find. I used the different bondo products a while back and the green and they had a blue one also, were pretty easy to work with.

And as far as health goes, I think I'm good now. I got an email back from the doc today after some tests yesterday and it appears that I'm gonna be ok. Although I'm a little suspect. But we'll see what happens.

Thanks Kyle!

Thanks for the info Trent, I'll go look for some of it. I know there are a few paint shops around here that carry 3M stuff, and Evercoat too, so I'll see what I can find. I used the different bondo products a while back and the green and they had a blue one also, were pretty easy to work with.

And as far as health goes, I think I'm good now. I got an email back from the doc today after some tests yesterday and it appears that I'm gonna be ok. Although I'm a little suspect. But we'll see what happens.

Thanks Kyle!

I bought u pol fly weight gold off amazon. Recomended by orange juiced. I used it today.. Sands like butter. Was cheap too :)

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
Spending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

I don't wanna get anyone overly excited or anything......................but BIGGGGG PROGRESS today! Didn't have as much time as I wanted to have, I thought I'd have about 8 hours, and it turns out I only had about 4. But I switched gears a bit and went another direction. Amp rack is staying, not changing plans, just started something else. Pics later, taking a break! :peepwall:

I wish, I have to get the kids, hence the lack of the other 4 hours. That was my fault, I should've known as soon as I said "I have the day off tomorrow" that my wife was going to have me do that. Wouldn't be so bad usually cause I could just bring them home and do work, but they have gymnastics at 4:30 to 6:30. So by the time I get home at 3:00, I can do a couple things, and then we're out the door at 4:00.

But tonight and this weekend I'll be drinking my fair share. Unfortunately, it's going to be sunroom building time this weekend. Maybe I'll save some night hours for some work on my car.

Ok enough of that, back to work! YOU TOO! Get to work damn it!!

We need pictures Scott!!

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

Archived