car spl sound in your house?

Truconcept

forget that id use car amps on a converter

i saw posts about houses not being able 2 do 10k watts under fire code but....

my microwaves only 900 watts i could not run 10 of them at once?

Just so you know, I've done a lot of research on trying to run large 12v (car audio amps) on AC power (i.e. dc power supply, batteries, etc). It's just not feasible any way you look at it. It will be much cheaper and easier to just go buy a DJ amp or two, they make large subwoofer amps for reasonable prices. Check out partsexpress.com.

There just isn't a good, cheap way to get the current output when converting AC current to DC. Trust me, I've looked into basically every option, even looking outside the box (i.e. AC motor spinning DC alternator). You'll spend twice the money you would spend on a nice DJ subwoofer amp on JUST the power supply to run a car audio amp.

but walmart and best buy got a whole wall of car audio stuff u can demo

how did they get that junk working?

**actin bad like a kid at six flags**

forget that id use car amps on a converter

i saw posts about houses not being able 2 do 10k watts under fire code but....

my microwaves only 900 watts i could not run 10 of them at once?

Just so you know, I've done a lot of research on trying to run large 12v (car audio amps) on AC power (i.e. dc power supply, batteries, etc). It's just not feasible any way you look at it. It will be much cheaper and easier to just go buy a DJ amp or two, they make large subwoofer amps for reasonable prices. Check out partsexpress.com.

There just isn't a good, cheap way to get the current output when converting AC current to DC. Trust me, I've looked into basically every option, even looking outside the box (i.e. AC motor spinning DC alternator). You'll spend twice the money you would spend on a nice DJ subwoofer amp on JUST the power supply to run a car audio amp.

but walmart and best buy got a whole wall of car audio stuff u can demo

how did they get that junk working?

they are running things at low level. Running large car amps requires A LOT of current, my 3k probably pulls as much current as all of the amps they have hooked up combined. Also, Best Buy is a multi-billion dollar retail chain...If they are running a power supply that can keep up with high current draws, it is because they can afford it.

• 2 weeks later...

Seriously though, what about something like this

http://www.guitarcenter.com/Yamaha-SW218V-Club-Series-V-Subwoofer-102470507-i1152939.gc

I have 1 sw218v running on a qsc rmx2450 hooked up in my basement, and it's plenty to rattle my gutters and siding.

If you're feeling DOWN & OUT, it's time to get UP & IN

the house i live in when im not at school

has an angry black lady who lives next door

shes yelled at me twice about the plates on her walls shaking

and if i break one shes gonna cut my throat in my sleep

like it says in my OP

what im looking for has 2 be soundproof.

**actin bad like a kid at six flags**

• 1 month later...

crest audio CA 9 and two AST,Cerwinvega, or JBL 15's or 18's in a horn loaded box. this will get you rite but it will be around $1500-$3000.

King dingalingIts not finished till i say so Bit@^!

Archived