Sundown Audio

help me find a amp(s) please

mrwigglezdj

well as many if not all know i run 12 10"s in my van , well i dont have even half the power i need to power all my subs at the moment, i want to put 3500-4500 watts rms to all 12 subs, battery power isnt an issue nore is alternators, i have dual alts on my van along with 10 interstate batteries with 0/2 ga wire from the alts back to the batts. i dont care if i have to get 3-4 1000D's or 3 3000Ds or how ever, my subs are dual 4 ohm and i can get 6 of them on one of my amps now at a 2ohm load so i can make almost anything work but anyhoo,. what afordable amps would yall recomend, i have to buy the amps out of my own pocket so i cant do high priced amps, im a single  parent on a tite budget ...i would like to get 3 o2 audio 3000D's , power acoustik 3000d spl 3000D kole 3000D's , mainly because they are all the same amp on the insides and are linkable so when i get more money i could get more and link the amps and double the power for comps (burps) and un link them for music ...so help a mofo out, if you have a hook up for the amps above let me know or if you recomend a different amp let me know im open for anything, esp if its free  ;)

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

i wonder what ohm load i will recive out of all 12 subs?

so i can get just one of them for now and then get another down the road

ive heard a few people talk good about the 25th edition amps and nothing bad so they cant be too bad of an amp per say

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

i think there well built as well, i know my o2's use to sound nasty when the amp was pulling too many amp, and the voltage droping, when the voltage would drop the fans would sound real nasty....things are rated at 150 amp current draw  :o  and i had 2 in my van untill my gear box broke and i had to sell them now i need to buy some replacements  :'(