Second Skin Audio

First enclosure... Need help!

BiiiGWaves

Right, so DC it is then. So you think i ll be ok with a 12 then? Do you think im going to need a H/o alt too? I am more than likely going to use an AQ2200D amp

Quality over quantity.. Even though more cone area, this isint a spl build so id do the 1

If youre going to use that amp then yes! 1000 rms.or under then no

Right, so DC it is then. So you think i ll be ok with a 12 then? Do you think im going to need a H/o alt too? I am more than likely going to use an AQ2200D amp

Quality over quantity.. Even though more cone area, this isint a spl build so id do the 1

If youre going to use that amp then yes! 1000 rms.or under then no

Alright man, and you're positive that one 12 could drown out 2 w7's??

No matter what I can guarantee you'll get your XL in the mail, unbox it, and mull over it's quality and awesomeness for at least an hour. That is, if you've never bought equipment like DC Audio. You'll very soon understand what's special about quality gear and why it will make some serious noise.

I'm gonna hate

No matter what I can guarantee you'll get your XL in the mail, unbox it, and mull over it's quality and awesomeness for at least an hour. That is, if you've never bought equipment like DC Audio. You'll very soon understand what's special about quality gear and why it will make some serious noise.

Very true! When I received my first QUALITY sub I could not stop looking at it(15in 9500 MTX) once you get this sub you will be in love man. And anything but dissapointed

Im not going to do a VS. thread or whats louder because that is illegal on this forum. But I think if you spend the time, and do this build right I think you will be more than happy with the 1-12 set up!

I'm sure you're right! I haven't even got the sub yet and I go to dc's website at least 3 times every day just to look at it lol

Im not going to do a VS. thread or whats louder because that is illegal on this forum. But I think if you spend the time, and do this build right I think you will be more than happy with the 1-12 set up!

I'm sure you're right! I haven't even got the sub yet and I go to dc's website at least 3 times every day just to look at it lol

Oh just wait till you see it in person!

Archived