163.jpg

Try not to throw up when you see these Morgans:

164.jpg

165.jpg

166.jpg

167.jpg

168.jpg

170.jpg

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

171-1.jpg

172.jpg

173.jpg

174.jpg

175.jpg

177.jpg

178.jpg

179.jpg

180.jpg

181.jpg

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

The quality of photos might drop here, I had to switch to my phone because my camera died on me!:

023-3.jpg

024-3.jpg

025-4.jpg

026-4.jpg

027-4.jpg

028-2.jpg

029-3.jpg

030-3.jpg

031-2.jpg

032-2.jpg

033-2.jpg

034-2.jpg

035-2.jpg

036-2.jpg

037-2.jpg

I missed Alan.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL:

038-1.jpg

039-2.jpg

040-1.jpg

041-1.jpg

042-1.jpg

043-1.jpg

044-1.jpg

045-1.jpg

046-1.jpg

047-1.jpg

048-1.jpg

049-1.jpg

050-1.jpg

051-1.jpg

052-3.jpg

053-1.jpg

I missed Alan.

Finally found my car at the show! PSYCH Thats a toy....................................

054-1.jpg

055-2.jpg

056-1.jpg

057-1.jpg

058-1.jpg

059-1.jpg

060-1.jpg

061-1.jpg

062-1.jpg

063-1.jpg

064-1.jpg

065-1.jpg

066-2.jpg

067-1.jpg

068-2.jpg

069-2.jpg

and this was parked next to me when I was leaving:

070-1.jpg

I missed Alan.

No GT-R's? :(

But, i saw that infiniti that you took a picture of, it looks nice, you know if infiniti is trying to do anything to make their version of the GT-R with the infiniti badge on it? Looks like some promising cars, but there was still no GT-R :(

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

But, i saw that infiniti that you took a picture of, it looks nice, you know if infiniti is trying to do anything to make their version of the GT-R with the infiniti badge on it? Looks like some promising cars, but there was still no GT-R :(

Yea there was a serious lack of concepts this year. No nissian, toyota, or ford concepts. That honda looks shitty, and the rest were just baseline shit. Probably the worst year for regular Halls, but probably the best year for the Aftermarket and Luxury halls.

They had this one 3 years ago but I havent heard about it since then, infinity is very low-key about things:

InfinityConcept.jpg

I missed Alan.

Yea there was a serious lack of concepts this year. No nissian, toyota, or ford concepts. That honda looks shitty, and the rest were just baseline shit. Probably the worst year for regular Halls, but probably the best year for the Aftermarket and Luxury halls.

They had this one 3 years ago but I havent heard about it since then, infinity is very low-key about things:

InfinityConcept.jpg

They need one lol, call it the g38-r...GT-R is definitely my favorite car, I was working at nissan like 2 months ago, no clue why i wanted to sell cars, but i did sell a GTR for sticker price, dude drove from NJ to KY and paid cash sticker price. It was the only white 2013 for sale in the country, but i got $1600 in my pocket :drink40:

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

While I like the GTR, I'm not too sad it wasnt there because you hear about it and see it everywhere. I would have like to have seen some in the Aftermarket/Customs, but I was fine with the factory floor not having one. I wish over anything they had a lambo and ferrari showroom of their own and maybe even koenigsegg, McClaren, maybe even ugly bugatti, other supercar only names, ect...........because they're in a league of their own.

I missed Alan.

Archived