Sonic Electronix

just ticketed for "unnesscary noise"

Well the cops still a Dick, he knows me and My car...harrasment

Maybe if he keeps doing it

Better ride around with a lawyer and a dash cam to prove a cop isnt doing his job....

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

^^ Cant wait to swalllow Ghost's babies

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well the cops still a Dick, he knows me and My car...harrasment

if i was you i'd tell that to the judge, you might get away with it :roflmao:

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

I have no doubt that a officer can be a prick,... but,.... lets use a mirror for a sec bro,...

Im not trying to be a ass, but,.. dude...... come on

x2

That's all I gotta say

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

[media]

[/media]

LOL and to think it all started with a noise violation ticket.

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

How bout keeping ur windows up next time.

My driver windiow was cracked a inch

1998 Pontiac grand prix gtp supercharged2 12" Obsidain Audio V.1 on a 2011 zx1500.1 at 2 ohms. 20ft of Knuconceptz CCA 0 Guage. 2nd Battery is a Shurken BT-120. Box is 3.5cu tuned at 31.8hz sealed off from the trunk. 14sqft of Dynamat on the Rear deck top & bottom. Soon to be more for doors/roof. Gets low & loud

Did a 140.5 Sealed at Battle of the boom in June 2013 dropping to 12.7v (need a alt mines going bad)

Was it during the day?

Yes, 11:18

1998 Pontiac grand prix gtp supercharged2 12" Obsidain Audio V.1 on a 2011 zx1500.1 at 2 ohms. 20ft of Knuconceptz CCA 0 Guage. 2nd Battery is a Shurken BT-120. Box is 3.5cu tuned at 31.8hz sealed off from the trunk. 14sqft of Dynamat on the Rear deck top & bottom. Soon to be more for doors/roof. Gets low & loud

Did a 140.5 Sealed at Battle of the boom in June 2013 dropping to 12.7v (need a alt mines going bad)

Ok so i was driving home today from school and i was bumpin not even full tilit with the front windows open driving through some farm área with no houses and a cop just apperaed 50ft infront of me going the opposite way so i turned the music off and soon as he went bu he u-turned and pulled me over and Have me a ticket for "unnesscary noise" any ideas how to Get his ticket dropped at town court, like anything to say?

I was in a open área so i wasnt bothering anyone

Any help would be great.

Well here you say it's open.

Usually when it's only open an inch. Most people will say it's cracked.

You shouldn't come here expecting us to be your butt buddy saying fuck the police he's such a pig you should fight the ticket. Most people here are pretty respectful and know there laws. It's simple you broke it and got a ticket. You can try and fight it but you'll pay more anyways so what's the point

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

Archived