1994 Chevy Blazer 9" Lift on 38s(Fresh Paint!)

You gonna get a headunit with lots of crossover capabilities or a processor? You won't do those mids and highs justice without properly crossing them over

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

You gonna get a headunit with lots of crossover capabilities or a processor? You won't do those mids and highs justice without properly crossing them over

I just picked up a kenwood excelon KDC-X597

http://www.kenwoodusa.com/Car_Entertainment/eXcelon/1-Din_CD_Receivers/KDC-X597

hooked up those two RF 6.5s just to headunit power and they sounded pretty good. if needed ill pick up a processor

2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab

1994 Chevy Full Size blazer

I love the FISHBOWL effect. Gears need to be 4.11s :peepwall:

hah it needs some tint bad.

gears should happen soon, I need to do a fluid change so I will do it when I do that

You ever changed gears in a rearend or front diff before? If you haven't, I don't suggest starting now. Getting proper lash and overlap is essential and is NOTHING like rebuilding a transmission or engine. I feel comfortable enough to rebuild an engine or tranny but not a rearend. You get the overlap too loose and you get a howling rear end, too tight of a lap and you get a blown rearend from stress.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

DUDE I'm so jealous of the build and truck though, have I mentioned that several times yet? I love those things so much and have always wanted one. I'm constantly on the lookout for a project vehicle. If I could afford to have the truck down long enough, I'd seriously consider doing a New bodystyle(99-06) 2 Door version of the Blazer/Tahoe/Yukon. I've only seen a couple done in Truckin' and other truck publications. I always thought it would be so sick to go to a junk yard with a torch, and take home the rear half of a Tahoe and bring it home on a trailer to make my own 2 door Yukon. Someday maybe....someday

You ever changed gears in a rearend or front diff before? If you haven't, I don't suggest starting now. Getting proper lash and overlap is essential and is NOTHING like rebuilding a transmission or engine. I feel comfortable enough to rebuild an engine or tranny but not a rearend. You get the overlap too loose and you get a howling rear end, too tight of a lap and you get a blown rearend from stress.

no way man im paying to get it done, that's way to much fro me to handle lol

DUDE I'm so jealous of the build and truck though, have I mentioned that several times yet? I love those things so much and have always wanted one. I'm constantly on the lookout for a project vehicle. If I could afford to have the truck down long enough, I'd seriously consider doing a New bodystyle(99-06) 2 Door version of the Blazer/Tahoe/Yukon. I've only seen a couple done in Truckin' and other truck publications. I always thought it would be so sick to go to a junk yard with a torch, and take home the rear half of a Tahoe and bring it home on a trailer to make my own 2 door Yukon. Someday maybe....someday

thanks man! and ive always thought the same thing! ive even thought about a nnbs 2 door hoe (07+)

id love to cut one up one day...thatd be a awesome project

Hell yeah it would be an awesome project. I just can't imagine the hours or bodywork to get it right and straight and all of that would be required. The NNBS would be awesome too. It's a matter of time before we see one on the cover of Truckin'

• 5 months later...

just ordered a RF 400.4 and a set of RF door speakers

gunna build a center console that will hold a ipad 2, 2 RF Pro audio 6.5" mids and two 6.5" power coax speakers along with two 4x6" RF speakers in the dash.

no beat yet, getting the headliner done and all the interior back installed so i can drive this badboy as a fully put together truck. prob wont do much work on the inside after the stereo except maybe a 12 or 15 for temp beat til i do my 1 18" setup, gunna work on the outside and motor some.

ill be posting pics here along with my "Wasted income" thread witch is my shop

hope yall enjoy! heres a recent pic

no major changes besides black side pipes and tow mirriors :)

null_zps22fa0f99.jpg

she got to play in a lil mud :) man can those 38"x15.50s sling mud to the sky!!

null_zps7d18d683.jpg

Archived