Jump to content

Super tweets questions


Herokight

Recommended Posts

Posted

Basically, here's the equipment I plan on using:

4 FT1 Supertweets

6 PWX 6.5

4 PWX 8

2 AA Mayhem 15

The plan is c pillar wall, 2 6.5 and 1 8 in each front door, 1 6.5 and 1 8 in each back door. Where are some good locations to mount the tweets? Should I put any in the back doors since I may have passengers time to time or are they best kept up front?

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????


That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

Posted

Thought about doing that. Use 8 6.5s and put on in each rear door and on in each side of the wall. I'm worried about imaging. I'm using a 3sixty.3, which would be one set of outputs per amp (subs, mid bass, mids, highs) making it hard to just turn the rear speakers down. Atleast it seems like it would be. Every setup I've had has been very rear heavy.

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????


That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

Posted

Just read your Molliboo topic.. crazy stuff man

What's the new car supposed to be? I'd want to be in a tank after that. . .

in a million, trillion, kabillion years,i would never play that song in my ride. I don't care if its clipped or not LOL. I feel like my nads got clipped after playing this for 15 seconds just to see what it was LOL.

No thanks bro. Not into it.

Posted

Hopefully getting an HHR. Either that or some other Chevy SUV or truck. I really want the HHR though. Fell in love with them the first time I saw one. :D

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????


That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1588 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...