Reelfish92's S10 Build Log.

Got a demo last Friday .. this thing is loud for what it is. Very efficient setup, sound great, and moves alot of air. I've seen similar setups 2 to 3 db less with similar equipment. This is a real testament to a well put together combo. It must be the magic dust from BHE headquarters.

Got a demo last Friday .. this thing is loud for what it is. Very efficient setup, sound great, and moves alot of air. I've seen similar setups 2 to 3 db less with similar equipment. This is a real testament to a well put together combo. It must be the magic dust from BHE headquarters.

how did you know? Damn the secret is out on why mine is loud too.

My old YouTube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/SwordLords1234?feature=mhee

My old build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161872-96-accord-b2-sundown-sky-high-dc-power-re-re-build-for-heatwave/page-37

My New Build - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/207041-2016-mazda-6-sql-build/

2016 Mazda 6 Touring

JL Fix 86 - OEM signal correction

B2 prototype DSP 6to8

B2 Ref63 - 3 way active set

2 B2 Class H quattro's

1 B2 Zero.5R @.5

2 B2 HNv3 12 d2

B2 SLIP40 - Lithium in the trunk

Northstar Group 35 under the hood

100ft 2/0 welding cable

30ft 4ga welding cable

20ft 8ga welding cable

All stinger OFC speaker wire

Soundrive custom RCA's

Tons of attention to detail.... Can it be perfect?

Thanks guys. The Tahoe should be @ SBN. And I will be inside/out of the Ocean Center truck is hard to miss.

how did you know? Damn the secret is out on why mine is loud too.

He has a BHE 4th order :).

Sick ass build bro.. I've got a 03 Xtreme and looking to get another box for it. Looks like I'll be hitting up BHE for that,I don't have time to build one though so I'll see what they're going to charge to build and ship one.. I'm in Pensacola,FL and have already started all the wiring on mine. I'll be posting my build log soon

That is strange. Because a guy with the same EXACT truck tried to give me head like 6 months ago...... My wife looked at me and laughed.

8 SSA EVIL 15's

4 CRESCENDO 5500'S

2 SINGER HAIRPIN'S

21 XS POWER D1600'S

ALL MCLAREN AUDIO MID'S AND TWEETERS

1 TARAMPS HD4000, 1 TARAMPS HD800

SEX!

kWgmAp6.jpg

VbjgkeI.jpg

Archived