nodaddonttouchmethere Posted December 11, 2012 Report Posted December 11, 2012 2(12)' alpine type r Alpine 4000 watt Wired at 4 ohm In a custom tuned ported box. Alpine type r door speakers and mids. Jl 300/4 running the mids and highs. I dont know how to post pics on iphone or vids. Help would be nice lol I <3 n8ball2013. I should have just shut up when he gave me the chance. Instead Im proving just how uneducated I am.
C-Fizzy Posted December 11, 2012 Report Posted December 11, 2012 Way too loud pimpin. under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
CaPRiCEx383 Posted December 11, 2012 Report Posted December 11, 2012 Let me guess. This is your build for SOTM? Get some pictures up. 90 Nissan 240sx Avic z-140bh Audison SR4 Audison Voce 6.5s CDT es-20 tweeters Sundown 1500v3 (2) DD 9510's 3 cube box 2 6" aeros XS Power D2400 & Xp950 Skyhigh/Knukonceptz/Rockford Fosgate wiring More Coming Soon.. Check my builds below. 97 Civic Hatch Build 86 Caprice Build you can pick up a chick in a car... I think it'd be hard to roll up mackin on a broad sittin on a sundown. My opinion
01 S-10 Posted December 11, 2012 Report Posted December 11, 2012 Holy shit 12 foot type r's lol... TDH FTW !!!
nodaddonttouchmethere Posted December 11, 2012 Author Report Posted December 11, 2012 I phone messed up and finished what i didnt typed lol I <3 n8ball2013. I should have just shut up when he gave me the chance. Instead Im proving just how uneducated I am.
C-Fizzy Posted December 11, 2012 Report Posted December 11, 2012 Alpine has a 4k? under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
nodaddonttouchmethere Posted December 11, 2012 Author Report Posted December 11, 2012 Alpine has a 4k? Yeah, it was made in Germany. I <3 n8ball2013. I should have just shut up when he gave me the chance. Instead Im proving just how uneducated I am.
C-Fizzy Posted December 11, 2012 Report Posted December 11, 2012 Link please. under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
nodaddonttouchmethere Posted December 11, 2012 Author Report Posted December 11, 2012 Link please. How do u link pic's of it im new to this web site. I <3 n8ball2013. I should have just shut up when he gave me the chance. Instead Im proving just how uneducated I am.
C-Fizzy Posted December 11, 2012 Report Posted December 11, 2012 Just post a link to a website showing specifications on one, please. I can't seem to find anything. under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.