reelfish92 Posted December 11, 2012 Report Posted December 11, 2012 Loudest Corolla I've seen, It's getting some loud bass soon for 2013. If you're at SBN in Daytona, make sure you check it out. Really really clean. 4 8s and 2 tweeters in the front doors and 2 12s, 2 tweeters and 2 horns on the trunk lid. Team Flatline AudioBuild Log: http://www.stevemead...-s10-build-log/YouTube ---> http://www.youtube.com/reelfish92
reelfish92 Posted December 11, 2012 Author Report Posted December 11, 2012 I try to only make videos of the guys who take the time to eq everything so that its crystal clear. Enjoy. ps. the 12 on the lefts dustcap will be popped back out, no worries. Team Flatline AudioBuild Log: http://www.stevemead...-s10-build-log/YouTube ---> http://www.youtube.com/reelfish92
jayjay6888 Posted December 13, 2012 Report Posted December 13, 2012 How much power on the front doors? 1 Fi Sp4 18 Crescendo 2k selenium mids audioque supertweets Hifonics for mids and and highs 1/0 power and grounds ---> on the way singer alt and possibly another 2k depending how sub likes 1 2k
reelfish92 Posted December 13, 2012 Author Report Posted December 13, 2012 I wish I knew, he's doing some other stuff and adding a lot of bass for Spring Break Nationals. I might see him tomorrow and I will ask. Team Flatline AudioBuild Log: http://www.stevemead...-s10-build-log/YouTube ---> http://www.youtube.com/reelfish92
XmaximuS Posted December 24, 2012 Report Posted December 24, 2012 What's hiding behind the curtains in the trunk? X MY BUILD LOG>>>> NAH I BETTER NOT..
knowledge Posted December 24, 2012 Report Posted December 24, 2012 probably amps and such but def sounds loud with that setup. I've seen people with lots more and not as loud. what are the 8's and 12's REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
XmaximuS Posted December 25, 2012 Report Posted December 25, 2012 Why hide amps. Unless its a crappy install... X MY BUILD LOG>>>> NAH I BETTER NOT..
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.